Reviews for Sing me a Lullaby
negimarules52 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
you should continue it's a nice start
Foxluna chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
awww Allen. why are you blaming yourself? you were only following what the king said. but you would died or been killed perhaps if the king found out you went against him and allowed you gift to be known and done something about what happened. maybe. but who knows now, since it's all done and over with. but is the king still alive? and is Allen a vampire like Yuu? well i wonder what'll happen next though. and what Yuu will do once he wakes up.
poor Allen it wasn't all completely your fault.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
hotxhotguy chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
update or die!
Chibi123Poof chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
This so good pelase update soon!
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Yes! Please update! I absolutely love it!
Soranori77 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Please update this... Or if it's discontinued D I will be very upset that this was stop
dakenolebeau chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
wow poor kanda. did allen save him? and how exactly is a sword going to help in a fire? cant wait for the next chapters please finish it
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
update soon please D
afallenheart chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
merichuel chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
umm it's quite interesting, so vampires have gifts and magic... and how do you recognaise a noble? because of the beauty? or something along those lines? (like in vampire knight)

anyway, please update soon or tell us if you are dropping this!
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
This is interesting!

Please update soon again!

Nusku chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
O.O oh my! update soon
Aion Laven Walker chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Wow...great b
twilightserius chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
aw don't tell me hes a little kid that would crush my pervy little heart xd
Jo31891 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Wonderful new chapter. I'm so curious about Allen's relationship to the House of Kanda. I'm so excited! Thank you so much for the wonderful update and I look forward to the next one.

Jo Manta