Reviews for Just Watch the Fireworks
KnuDdlMauS chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
hey! I really loved this fic! It was so sad, and I almost cried, but I loved it!

I hope you read this, because I wanted to ask you, whether I'm allowed to translate your little story into German... I hope you agree, because I really think, that this story is great! And translating it into German would also be a good practice for me...

Please tell me, if this would be ok...

byebye

Knuddl!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
my eyes started watering at the end of this. its so sad! i didnt think she was dead. lol, i just didnt think she wanted to talk. im an idiot, and you're an awesome writer. lol. im gonna go read some more of your stories. -leah
Usha88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
That was an awesome story. So sad. Great job. :)
Candlelight Chaos chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
That was beautiful yet sad... :( Nice fic though... :)
Lady Kaela chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
That really was unexpected. It's sad, though. Oh well. Sad can be good sometimes.b
katie janeway chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
last time I reviewed this, I asked you to add to it. Don't. I realized that this is a perfect stand-alone, that the reader can think of an explanation for, if they truly want one.
HP000 chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
That was so sad! But I loved it. How did she die?
kaori chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
oh my god! that was so beautiful...and at the sme tiem it just hurts too much...pretty nice work! keep on writing!
MioneAngel chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
That was so sweet sad at the same time! I loved the Angel on Earth, Angel in Heaven thing. I cried, no really, i did. I love H/hr pairings. Anywayz, i think you would make a great writer for more H/Hr stories, only next time maybe a little less sad. ( Sobs)
Nc chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
It was really good, sad though. I especially liked the part ' angel on earth, angel in heaven ' I found that really sweet. God Bless
Serena Gemini chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
that's too sad!
natalie chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Beautiful story, Absolutely beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes, seriously! Sad, but written so well! Awesome Job! (Keep writin :)
KaytiSarai chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
That is so sad :*( I really liked it though. I had to read it twice to get it. That doesn't speak to highly of me does it? HA HA! ne Way great work on the fic!
Beatrix2000 chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
sob...that wuz so...sob...SADDD! Hermione DIED! WAHHHHHH! ok...sorry... good story! keep it up!
hermione potter chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
this is a masterpiece i have no words it made me cry plus the song... my god the song i downloaded it and its now my favorite song i loved your story i just loved it what can i say? im boring you now but you deserve heaven youre a god(dess) but you re really mean! you killed her buaaaaaaaaa :( *clears throat* im sorry well keep it up if you keep writing ill keep reading