Reviews for Instinct
TheVioletContradiction chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really like this, it was well written :) I'm always looking for accurate (in my mind) portrayals of Alice in different situations, and I like the Jalice.
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 12/2/2009

I like how it wasn't just Jasper makiing mistakes this time

Erin xx
I'mJustCrazyEnough17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that rocked! great job!
evilwriterofdoom chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
i love it thanx for writinng
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was good!

My only thing is I don't know how it would have been possible for Jasper to take Alice out of the room without going for the girl himself.

And when you mentioned that she wished she could know what was going to happen to the girl's family now that she was dead, wouldn't she be able to have a vision to find out?

But you did the emotions really well :) I liked the end!
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
aww. this was really good. they always write stories where jasper loses control and alice helps him, but this one is flip floped. it was great. im really glad you wrote this. god job.
Kristen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I absolutely love this story. It's something I've never read before, but it rings so true.
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This is so amazing!
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Nicely done. And I like the role-reversal from the typical Alice/Jasper slip-up story.

WanderingSoul2014 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
aw i love this :) it was so well written :)

great job
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Review. :D

Anywho, I like it a lot. Because not a lot of people dwell on the fact that it never was said that Alice had never tasted human blood. I think they tend to look over it and think that she never has. Good job girly.
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
that was so good. There are so many stories about Jasper losing control but not many about alice so it was nice to see. I always wondered how she would react to losing control.
mnov29 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aww so sad!
fyd818 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008

I am very happy you wrote this! Usually it's all about Jasper losing his control, giving in, not being quite "good" enough to resist. It was a refeshing change of pace to see Alice being the one who lost her control, to fail once. I love both characters, they're my favorites in the series, and I love how you portrayed them. How this time it was Jasper there for Alice, how it was her trying to wash off the blood, to forget what she'd done.

Beautiful job. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!

Realynn8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was amazing! Very well done. :)