Reviews for Something New
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Oh dear lord, this fanfic is a prime example of why reality can be better than a fantasy. This was just as good as the first one. I loved it. I seriously did. It was so good and once more deliciously hot. Maybe even more hot since it was actually them together instead of it being a scenario in Draco's head.

I won't lie. I was scared that you were gonna have them have their fun and leave it there with them going back to their own lives, pretending nothing happened. Instead you had Draco quickly realize that they wanted Harry, wanted everything that comes with being in a relationship. The hottness of the passion as well as the gentle tenderness.

I personally think your ending was perfect. It leaves that open interpretation that Draco will seek Harry out, court him. You did a seriously good job with this story
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awww! This deserves so many more reviews!
zerofangirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I nearly died at the end of potions pastimes because it was a dream. But it was still SO HOT and I had to read the sequel and I loved it! It was brilliant but I want more! lol. But I was so happy when Draco realised he wanted more than a quick f* and I think harry was too. Man I love this couple.
basiln chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Nice. you should write more. I always love it when Ron finds out.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I hate and love you right now... mostly love cause that was just great XD but a bit of hate cause why? why would you end it there?

so mean, but whatever, it was great, thanks so much for continuing it!