Reviews for To Live
fiestyred71 chapter 18 . 6/10/2009
This story was awesome. I would've been screaming if I didn't know there was a I'll hop on that next.

Your creativity was very intriguing..small snippets of the Twilight Saga thruout-but with your own very interesting twists. Bravo! I love how dark Edward was..yet he softened up around Bella..only to harden again when he felt rejected and sold out by her telling Jacob. I was pissed that she opened her darn mouth to Jacob.

As others have stated..your grammar, use of what "person" (1st or 3rd) is talking, and word usage needs to be corrected. But the story was still able to be followed...and it was addictive.

By the way...what is the link on the bottom about dark Edward stories? It's a broken link.
ridda chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
love it
Immortalfantasylover chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
Those villagers are completley mean! Poor Edward!
pinkydog123 chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
your words are a little jumbled and its confusing to read sometimes, but other than that i really like this story _
leanncer chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
i hated it so much...i decided to read the whole story over and over and over again yep :) :) :)
leanncer chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
dont stop writing
A huge fan chapter 19 . 4/12/2009
Just to let you know...OMG! Your story rocks! I can't wait for the next one. The only problem that I thought was that you didn't describe enough of Edwards transformation from lust to love. One second he's lusting then the next he is desperately in love with her.

Other than that...ek! I can't wait for the sequel. :-)
desintx chapter 19 . 4/1/2009
I just read this story today, amazing, I am so going to read your sequel, hopeing I can find it. I love Bella and Edward together and all fluffy, but this idea you had was awesome, I like the story and the twists.
magaliaa chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
“Tell him she’s fucking!” “And that she’s enjoying it,”

fricken hilarious. oh course he had to add that shes enjoying it. his pride and all
BelovedMikura chapter 19 . 3/3/2009
Omg! This is perfect and just...W.O.W.

I don't usually read stories with Edward leaving in the end and such but I just really loved this. Plus I'm all for Dark/Dom Edward. He's just to sexy! :)

But I loved this storie and how you put everything together. It was great. And I'm off to read the sequel!
reader chapter 18 . 2/21/2009
Fantastic story, i mean really amazing.

Even though right now I'm crying my eyes out!

I'm curious about the sequel, I'll read it now, and I know its a very, VERY dark Edward but I could care less as long as Edward and Bella end up together.

You better let that happen!please!

Or else I freak out! And I'll never forget this story, IN THE BAD WAY!
ThE.cOlOr.BlAcK.iS.mIsSiNg chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
going to read the sequel now! AH!
simmerk chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This story was breathtaking. I don't generally read stories until they are completed because I get annoyed when authors abbandon their projects but I will have to make an acception to "to die" because I simply can't wait. Brilliant!
mixmixchocolate93 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
awsome preface im luvin the stoy already!
ellsbells43 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is a good story...i cant wait to read the sequel
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »