Reviews for Another Dream About Us
RubyNury chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
To Guest:

Hello!
Thank you for your opinion, it was refreshing if not more)
It must be a real pity for you to waste your time on reading this quite a lengthy story just to find out it was so bad. Too bad you didn't guess from the start it was going to be like this ALL the way till the end and spent your precious time on it and not on something better.
I won't oppose, there are many well-known cliches in the story as well, and probably it's my fault I didn't make the feelings convincing enough to let the story get more depth than you got to see. As for Michiru, I'm really sorry you didn't get to see deeper and behind her behavior and nature in this story but as I said, it's probably my fault for writing not good enough to convey the idea I wanted.
Anyway, it was nice to find out that even now, after 5-6 years the story is finished, people still come and read it :) Thank you :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
This is one of the worst cliches with Usagi/Haruka stories and that's making Michiru completely okay with the cheating or orchestrating the entire event
RubyNury chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
To Fangirl :)

Thank you kindly for your review!

As you may notice, I also share the idea that Usagi is VERY special to Haruka, and Haruka doesn't even bother to disguise it :) And I think they would make it a truly lovely couple :)

But yes, as you said, Usagi's heart belongs to Mamoru, so... that's why fanfictions are here, to give the girls a chance ;))

Hopefully you'll like this story :)

Best wishes,

RubyNury
Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Though I agree Haruka loves Michiru, in the manga, Haruka comments she wants to be the one that Usagi turns to. I believe Haruka loves Usagi just as much as Michiru, but also knows that Usagi's heart belongs to Mamo... *glares*
Olessandra chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
It’s splendid story, so realistic. One of the best that I’ve ever read about my favorite pairing. You’re a great author, and I hope you will continue to make us happy with your fics, especially about Haruka and Usagi :) Thanks a lot :)

P.S. And as I’ve already written (Lintu), I hope to read it in Russian too :)
The JamesS chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 11 it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
The JamesS chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 10 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 9 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 8 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 7 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 6 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 5 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 4 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 3 it was great.
The JamesS chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 2 it was great.