Reviews for Shadows of Doubt A DarkWilson House Redux
jduke chapter 50 . 10/13/2014
Please finish this! This is really good! Does House get away or does Wilson kill him. I hope one day you come back to this.
Newgirl02 chapter 50 . 2/9/2013
This is so incredibly amazing. You captured both sides of the relationship perfectly. Please, please, PLEASE continue. You are a very talented writer and you have to continue!
Newgirl02 chapter 39 . 2/9/2013
People can definitely change! I like Wilson and although he was in the wrong, I can't bring myself to hate him.
Newgirl02 chapter 36 . 2/9/2013
In all fairness, Wilson didnt technically always hurt him. The loving side always comes after the pain.
It almost seems as though Wilson had been drugging House and that's why his need his great. Not that you don't feel the need all alone, but that would be a sort of cool twist.
This story is just so awesome. I can't stop reading it(:
Newgirl02 chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
That was SCARY.
Newgirl02 chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
I love how it seems like Wilson genuinely thinks House is the only one in the wrong here. It is so fascinating.
Newgirl02 chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
I love the way this exploded. Very scary scene, but I could not stop reading!
Newgirl02 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
You know, I wrote an abusive relationship story for White Collar, and I'm not ashamed to say that yours is WAY better. There is so much more development here that I missed and it's really cool to read. It's crazy how much a person can change when under the control of someone who "loves" them. You are a very talented writer and I am really enjoying this story(:
Newgirl02 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Poor baby. Possessive can be good, but poor House felt like no one cared ): Bad Wilson!
Newgirl02 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I like Wilson and I love this possessive thing that's going on. I'm guessing he'll end up abusive though, given your summary :/
Good story! I'm excited to keep reading!
CSIflea chapter 50 . 1/24/2013
Can't believe I haven't found this until now, please finish it!
Dr Lies chapter 50 . 1/7/2013
O_O YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST CONTINUE. I HAVE READ ALL 50 CHAPTERS. MORE THAN ANYONE ROSES WORK I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE. It was really a page Turner and I know its been a long time but you really must consider continuing. For the sake of your fans.
AvaaRegan chapter 50 . 9/3/2011
This is amazing! You've perfectly captured what a true co-dependant relationship is like.
ghostboi chapter 50 . 7/19/2011
*kicks Wilson* Poor House -(
NickSparkss chapter 50 . 5/12/2010
Well it's taken me two days to get caught all the way up on this fic thus far and all I can say is... Wow.

This is so incredible!

The dynamic you put on the characters is intense and surprising. You would think that House would be the darker one, but you gave that role to Wilson, which, in itself, creates an interesting angle on their relationship.

And battered-wife-syndrome House is almost more interesting even to read about. As his abuse gets worse, his voice (in my head as I read his lines) gets more and more timid and shakey. It's really cool.

I don't even know how to put into words how awesome this piece of writing is, and I only wish that you would continue it. I've noticed that you haven't updated this in almost six months, so I don't expect a response, and I'll come up with my own ending to the story if you don't ever continue it, but I wanted to thank you for the pleasure of reading your work.

Cheers,