Reviews for Twilight OneShots
JennCorinthos chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
I love love loved these one shots... This was so great... You have an AMAZING writing ability...

JENNIFER
Sugargirl5 chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
I loved this chapter, but I think Rose, Alice and Esme are right. Bella should just be happy with all that she's got, because her life's pretty perfect when you think about it. She's got a baby, an Edward :) and a loving family, who could want anything more?
Sugargirl5 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
My favourite chapter so far, I love it when Edward and Bella are being cute and lovable over serious subjects as this one. And du-uh, of course Edward has a soul. I can't believe he doesn't believe that :).
Sugargirl5 chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
"My little shield"... so cute!
Sugargirl5 chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
This chapter was so adorable :). I love the two of them together, even when they're bickering, because they always make up sweetly.
Sugargirl5 chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
Of course I loved it, I adore BxE fluff!
Sugargirl5 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I'm team Edward too, all the way! I like Jacob-Renesmee though in the fourth book :).

Liked the chapter! I love Bella's little tantrums.
Sugargirl5 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Uhm... I liked it, but wasn't this just a scene from the book?
Twilighterzxox chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
LOL. Was Bella naked under the towel?
r2i0s0s9a chapter 17 . 7/16/2009
i thought it was cute. im definitely team edward. I don't like bella and jake togther, it's not right, neither is renesmee and jake. sadly, im all for nahuel and enesmee. (nahuel from BD)
bookish327 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Aww. How wonderfully fluffy and funny. I enjoyed Bella accidentally covering Alice & Jasper in snow, and I just KNEW that Bella would end up falling off the roof. It was inevitable, it being Bella. This chapter is ideal for something fairly quick to put a happy smile on one's face. :-)
bookish327 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Great insight into the characters.
bookish327 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Excellent comparison involving the roses. Edward and Bella are both very "in character" here. Good job!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 17 . 6/22/2009
Aw! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside now after reading this chapter! Great job.

As for the 'working titles' fics, I really am interested in "The Path". It sounds mysterious, and potentially a little dark, or it could easily be flipped into a lighter-hearted comedic fic. Judging by the summary alone, it definitely post-worthy.
JuseaPeterson chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
I love this chapter, it was wonderful. I have a huge grin on my face.

I like how you went through what Bella was feeling, at first I thought it was going one way, but it went another way at which I was grateful for.

I love the interaction not only between the women, but the men as well. And I love how all the men came in and went to their mate with Edward coming in last. And all of them saying what Bella had done for them was just perfect.

Amazing job on this chapter. I loved it.

Now as for the other story, I think I'm going for The Path of Bella's Diary.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »