Reviews for Miles to Go Before I Sleep
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aww, this is wonderful
tenrosefreak chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
beautiful. wish it could happen.
Qwerty616120 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
AWWW! Why couldn't this have happened in the show? :'(
Amaranthus chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh my. Beautifully written. My favorite story from this genre.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
/melts/ That was just so, so very sweet...
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wowzee!

This was oh-so vair fab!

Very intense and sweet stuff, and I really enjoyed reading this.

All was perfectomundoly in character too! ; D
Sonic Jules chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow. This was so intense, so sweet, so earnest with deep emotions that the Doctor hides so well, but not well enough from the woman who knows him better than anyone. Really gripping and the sincerity of both characters was very touching!

Lovely piece. Really nice.

Well done!
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Absolutely lovely. And with one of my favorite poems as well.
SoPhIeBuFfY4EvEr chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
.GOD!

that has got to be the best story I've EVER read on this website! I loved this! it was so cute and sweet and perfect. And, actually, just so you know, I loosely (extremely loosely) based a story of mine off of this story, because i liked it so much. if you want to read it (and i would be honored if you did) it's called "Had A Nightmare". Thank you so much for writing this and if you read mine, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I can't put down in words how much i loved this story... it made me giggle a lot (from the fluffiness) and it made me smile... it was just absolutely flawless and perfect.

thank you and great job!

-xoxo Sophie
Dollybelleol'whatserface chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Erm. Give me a minute whilst I think of something to say. I can't like...find the right words.

Ok, I'll try.

It's honestly as if it's a continuation of the Doctor and Rose. You know how there's the whole question of 'Yeah, but what do they get up to when the cameras aren't rolling?' It makes it sound a bit like Big Brother, but it's valid. Like, they didn't just go from New Earth to Scotland; they did stuff in-between and yeah your story fills in a gap perfectly; so it'd be amazing even if that were the only good thing about it but there's just so much more. Donna says something similar about him talking but never saying anything and I love how much Rose knows him; all his strange habits with food; but then everything about him being lonely and hurting, and her crying for him without realising it. And his reaction; the way you've described him looking at her as she finishes, I can just SEE it. It's the best kiss between them that I've ever read, and it's not out of context either; it fits in with the episodes. It's far and away the best one-shot I've ever read, and if I COULD say to people, 'Right, don't leave the site till you've read this' I really would! I really wish I could write something as good as this; but I don't think I'll be able to! I'll be really surprised if any other fic has quite such an effect on me. Thank you so much for writing it!

Dolly Belle
maridette chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I absolutely loved this. then again, I love all fics that mention the Doctor dealing with his past.

Now i don't mean to sound like i like it that he lost everything and all that, i just mean that it's nice to be reminded that the Doctor is a little vulnerable, just like the rest of us. He's not perfect, and that little touch of humanity makes him perfect to me.

Now that I've explained myself and completely revealed my big, fat crush on the Doctor, I want to say: GOOD JOB!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
GAH! I think i just died a happy death! That was amazing!
Otter Child chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw. Nicely done.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
As always, you've come up with an awesome story!

No spelling or grammar mistakes, and very sweet.

Great work! :D
charli3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
You summed them up beautifully. I love this fic, I'm going to see if you have more.