Reviews for It's Better to Give than to Receive
luna4917 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was terrifically sweet! :)
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I would have loved to see Draco with those pointy ears. Such a cute story.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Nicely done! Funny, angsty, and sexy all rolled into one. I'm having a blast working my way through your fictions...they're truly lovely!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Its always so fun to read about those people behind the scenes pulling on the strings~
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
lol, this was a really cute one :)
zombiekon chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
lmao x)
lalaxfresh chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I thought this story would take Draco out of character but it didnt.

Great job!
FaeryQueen07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*sing-song voice* Loved it!

~Fae
TheGingerbreadMan19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oi!

nice job. i mean... VERY good job. i've read most of your fics now, and i love them all!

you were recommended to me by Mrs. Marauder-Cullen, and she was right:

you're absolutely great!

PLEEASE write more!

luv, ginger
Clover-night chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
really cute christmas fic! the end made me happy! I'am sorry about the review spam, but I cant stop reading and faving V_V
Digitallace chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I think this is my favorite line

“And you’re supposed to be delightful and merry, Granger,” he growled, tossing a box to a random child. He sneered as he took in her Mrs. Claus costume, snorting. “I find you neither.”

good show yet again
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Haha, LOVE the story!

Absolutely briliant :D

From Me x
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh I loved this! Awesome! I wanted to jump through the screen when I saw that Draco had almost been with Blaise! I was going to strangle him if they actually had done something but they didn’t so Draco gets to keep his neck. I mean HOW could he have possibly hurt Harry that way! (I know he didn’t but still!) Sorry had to get that off my chest. Now back to the review.

This is an awesome story and I loved how Hermione and Blaise were involved! But I still wonder how they knew about the Locker Room thing. Oh well! Again lovely story so sweet and cute! Loved Draco with his elf ears!
julsemo chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
well i can't get that picture out off my mind now... draco as an elf .. thats just too good! xD Really amazing!
Malissandre chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Brilliant ! You're brilliant ! I loved it ! You are a great writer ! I love all of your stories !
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »