Reviews for It's Better to Give than to Receive
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Thank you so much! ahah This was absolutely fantastic! If it weren't so late, I would most likely raid your profile page and read all the other glorious fics!

So many things I love about this, one being that you could even do a continuation (if you so chose) just to see everyone else's reactions. lkdfjsa And I love that little part with Nott at the end! Plus, oblivious Harry & Draco are always adorable!
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Just another perfect Christmas story.

I have to admit my mind wandered into the gutter when I first read the title but then you started mentioning Christmas and I was kind of ashamed for having such a dirty mind. Well, what can I say, my first thoughts weren't that wrong ... Loved their locker room fun and their love confessions, too.
LydiaGoesRAWR chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
aw! I love your DxH, it's the most adorable thing ever, you make Draco so vunerable than from how he is in the books. I lovsies it. .
Tamaska Forsaken chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Greetings -

Yummy. About the only word I can come up with at the moment.

I also liked Blaise and Hermione teaming up. Personally, I'd rather she end up with Blaise, rather than with Ron. I'm not a Ron fan, if it wasn't too apparent.

Well done, as usual.

Omg!
LivyLu chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I love it :)
elfwarrior87 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Harry and Draco Skipping. Never thought I would ever read that.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wonderful, as it always is. I love the thought of Draco with pointy ears just for Harry, so sweet!
amber v chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Yay! I love it, it's lovely. And you made Draco the elf, and that makes me grin. Thank you! Yay!
Enigmus chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was deliciously sexy! I LOVE IT!
hieisdragoness18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
lol. cute! draco with elf ears.
Amor90 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw, this was wonderful!

I love Christmas fics.

njferrell chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Poor Harry. He's spent the last few days nearly heartbroke and in tears. Draco got naked except for his boxers, and nearly had sex with Blaise. And he loves Harry and has for weeks? Then he ran right into Harry's arms with no thought or remorse for what he was doing the night before.
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw! Cute, like Draco's ears ) How'd Hermoine and Blaise know about the Locker room fantasy though? Not that that's important when there was hot H/D shower sex and shameless fluff after!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 12/16/2008