Reviews for Of Comebacks and Baby Names
abiEllaAj chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
xx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
awww this was VERY FUNNY!
Pengirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This made me lol. Hahahahahaha this deserves a :D and a :)
lavlilac chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
ahahahaha. That was hilarious.

Simply love it !

I hope you make another amusing story. Keep up the good work!
skgq12101997 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Never thought i could catch this peeing machine again? Hilarious! You are awesome!
LovelyBunchesofCoconuts chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I'm a big Naitlyn fan, and this made me laugh so hard I cried. Both of my parents gave me weird looks. I love the humor and sarcasm you bring with Caitlyn. I hope you write another newer fiction about them soon!
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ahahahaha! That was cute! :)
ilovejoejonas4eva6279314 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
intriguing! and good!
razzledazzle96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
aw, that WAS funny and cute! loved it. that was the sort of inspiration I need for humorous work :)
Huntz798 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
hahaha that was really funny i was laughing so hard at the part where nate sang peeing machine instead of love bug! hahahahaha
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
So...I don't usually read Camp Rock fic but I saw this one someone's favorite's list and I just couldn't resist the name...or the description. I'm a sucker for things that make me giggle. So I love this. I think my favorite part was when Jason took Nate's cell and asked her for a birdhouse. I laughed so hard, and I'm in the school library so people looked at me weird. One of them hasn't stopped. He's kind of cute though so I don't mind. Anyway, great fic. Gonna go check out some more.
ThatsNoneofYourBusiness chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I loved that! Its so funny! I liked it when Jason and Shane txted.
asianfood chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
haha this was funneh

good work )
Wollywood chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
It reminds me of my "Text Talk" kind of...but different since it is a different situation. Wow you got a lot of reviews...it makes me feel stupid...NO ONE IS REVIEWING MY STORY. I'm angry RAWR! Lol. I liked it!
mcecile chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
okay, i'm officially in love with these. this so made me laugh my head off. great story! you should attempt another one of these!