Reviews for Time has come
SketchGal2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The way you write this pairing is beautiful. I wish that you could continue it :/

I enjoyed the prequels before this as well.
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awwww this was really sweet! And how they fell just into place. Very well done!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
lovely! i'm glad you wrote a sequel!
dannyanne chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is really great. I love the Hotch/Morgan pairing and this story is beautiful.
MalfoySnapeHeiress chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
awww how sweet loved it!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hi again!

Guess what? YOU HAD A SEUQEL! YAYAYAYAYAYA! I lurve sequels! Especially one like this; good ones! :D I love Derek (though I'm officially marrying Reid... he just doesn't know yet! ;P) and with Hotch, this was really good! :D You did such a great job! Oh, and another sequel would NOT go unappreciated! :D Although, I haven't checked for that yet either! But nice work! :D

~AmazonWariorPrincess :D
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is great!
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
WOW! You must add another chapter!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yay! I loved this! nice ending are you writing anymore? Loved it anyway! x
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Yay! there was a follow up.. now the question is: Are there any more? cause there should be o0(yes my review's have a common theme I know)
Denouement Intrusion chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I can't believe no one reviewed this! I really like it. Hotch/Morgan is a pairing I really like, 'cause I just LOVE Hotch.

You do have some relatively minor English problems, such as verb tense consistency and occasional inappropriate pronoun use, but heck, I was taught that English is the hardest language to maintain consistent tenses in and it's not like the majority of NATIVE English speakers can do it either. None of these little problems interferes with the quality of the story in my opinion.

This was very sweet, and rings true emotionally, with Hotch unsure if Morgan is still interested and Morgan having enough sense to know that they should wait to have sex at least until they are back home or the case is over. And it follows up the original story very well.

I thought this story and it's prequel were a beautifully drawn picture of the beginning of a (hopefully good) relationship between the two men. I liked that it was so important to Hotch to re-establish trust with Morgan (in the prequel) and I really like seeing a more open and vulnerable side to him too. All in all really well done, I thought. Good job!