Reviews for Spirit
Lily G chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love your fic... I'm a addicted to Christmas and mistletoe stories... And that was cute and I'm sad that's already finished...

just one thing is bothering me... When you said that Nick had is third festive season in Vegas... He became CSI level 3 in the pilot... so that means that he's a senior CSI in the lab... He's not a rookie, he should probably be in the crime lab for more that 3 years in the third season... so it shouldn't be the third season ? I know it's stupid and I don't know why I'm thinking about it...

By the way I'm glad that liquid latex motivated you cause like I said I love Christmas fics and your fics in general... I hope you will write a new one soon...

Merry Christmas
fictitiousshore chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Great job! I loved the happy ending: Now I feel all festive and jolly 8*D
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
oh god that last part was so hot!

anywho- lolz i started this when it came out and read like three paragraphs a day- finally finished! xDD

it was so worth it though: AMAZING!

WONDERFUL

it's so great and made me so happy!

im thinking of writing a little holiday drabble fluff but haven't gotten around to it- this totally inspired me!

im still working on your other story: a certain sunset, believe it or not x3

can't wait to finish it!

still love your writing!

happy holidays!

-Nikki
JauntyChick chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aha! Eureka, I adore it.

You are an exceptionally good writer, and your Greg - and Nick, for that matter - were in absolute perfect character. Fantastic plot, LOVE the fact that Greg's so into Christmas, but not annoying with it, and I also admire how you've managed to fling in so many morals...and wee funny bits, and sad parts, romance - and I don't generally read slash! -, and glitter, lol! I adore mince pies, too. Anyway...this is fantastic.

Outstanding job.

Merry Christmas,

Mary-Lou

PS: I was gonna write a Christmas Greg fic, but I'm completely blocked, and I have absolutely no time to do it! I'll try for a Valentine's Day one, though.
terranboy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
First: my thanks to liquid_latex for her efforts in getting you to write this story.

Second: my thanks to you for writing this story.

I love the way you keep the characters so consistent as to how they are portrayed on the show (with the obvious necessary difference, of course). And, of course, my thanks for another great story. I'm sure it's going to stay with me throughout the coming Christmas season.
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Ah! A Christmas fic! :D Dearie this was so positively grand. I really needed this after this past week. It's been getting too stressful over here on my side of the playing field, and I've been kinda bummed and my moods are all over the place; but this really made me all warm and cozy and sweet and I was squealing and getting all excited and then I was mad at Nick for being an *asshole* -

Anyway. :D I love this! It was just all sorts of delightful. I am going to go bask in the afterglow (haha, I had a perverted thought just then... that's bad at Christmas time, isn't it? Gosh I can't even be appropriate for the holidays!) of this glorious story. I think I am going to type up what I wrote for this one-shot I had the sudden blueprints for early this past morning when I was up when I shouldn't have been. (:

By the way, random fact of the day: "“I might need a little more persuasion,” he hedges." - - When I read that, the first thing that came to my mind was "WEDGES!" and then I thought about some cheesy Wedges Christmas fic (with a side of The Love, of course, and probably Gun Shot Residue - BECAUSE THAT IS IT'S ACRONYM!).

I am done now. (: Good day, lovely.

- Jennifer
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
::grins:: I love it, well done!
Blank Account 26 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Yay Christmas! Though I am hating the snow.

I am loving all the Christmas based stories and yours is possibly my favorite one at the moment.

How can Nick hate Christmas! That's impossible! LOL good thing Greg was there to help.

I loved the story. Actually I love almost all of your stories. Keep writing!

Keep doing what you do!