Reviews for You're No Johnny Depp
VampsOnCrack chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Favourite line ever!: "Of course it got my attention, you stole my freaking eye-liner!"
BlessyJahne chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Classic Derek! I love this one shot!

It made me think of what really happened. I mean, he had to that eyeliner from someone. Funny stuff!

Great job!
Brontesis chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
If I were Casey, I'd go for the handsome and attainable boy trying on my eyeliner rather than the unattainable romance hero Depp! But then... she's a perfectionist! Great job.
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i like it. xD
derekNcasey4eva chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
OMG! I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! He's so hot! Especially as Captain Jack Sparrow, my favourite character he portrays! Loved your one-shot! Hope you post more of your work soon, thanks! :)
December'sRose chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh wow, I loved this! The thought of Derek using Casey's eyeliner made me giggle loud. The concept was great and I loved the lines that were delivered:

"Johnny Depp is not old! Forty is the new twenty!"

"It isn't makeup! Eyeliner is different!" Just keep telling yourself that, Derek. ;)

Fantastic one-shot. I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you post more Life with Derek one-shots soon!

Symone
MissPopuri chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
lol, he did kind of look like Johnny Depp in that episode Battle of the Bands. He even looked a little bit like Captain Jack Sparrow in that episode Show-Off Tune. great job on this story.
Wepluvzyou chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
snappo loved it!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I don't think its bad at all! I like it - I do think more of an ending would have been good - not even necessarily a kiss but even just Casey blushing u know?

keep writing!
Crazygirl91 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
HAHA! I love it! Very awesome! Guys that wear eyeliner are pretty cute! ;)
tentitoo chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
lool this was so funny! :D

I think you should continue it to see what could happen next...

By the way I loved the scene of Edwin and Derek in the bathroom ;D
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
ha ha, i love it!
victoria alexandra chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
love it!
BundyShoes chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Dude, Johnny Depp-lovin and Dasey all in one fanfic... i lurve this fic! xD great job!
Living.By.Will chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
hahahhaahhah that was great!

I'm still laughing...