Reviews for Welcome Back, Jasper
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 5 . 1/6
I loved it! :) And ooh, Bella's a vampire now. I wonder what will happen? :3 And yay! Jasper didn't lose control when he was changing her. That's great. :) Great job! :D
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 4 . 1/6
Another awesome chapter! :) And I'm really liking Harris and Selena. :3 They seem really cool. I'm glad Bella was found and her and Jasper were able to reunite again. :3 And omg, she loves him?! I knew it! Well, maybe but, still! I hope she tells him soon. :3
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 3 . 1/6
OMG, OMG! XP I LOVED the chapter, of course but.. it was so sad! :( Poor Jasper. Poor Bella. And omg, Charlie! I hope he's alright and didn't get killed in the crash. :( I feel really bad for Jasper, too. Like, he just got back to Bella and then finds out that she's involved in a car crash and wasn't able to be found after it? Dx I hope he finds her and, I hope he's able to save her (and her dad), too!
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 2 . 1/6
Lol, I can totally see Charlie following her like that. XD And oooh, who are the extra cars in between Bella? O.o Hopefully nothing bad happens to any of them! Another great chapter, by the way. :3 Loved it! :D
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 1 . 1/6
Their so cute together, omg! I mean, I know they aren't together yet but... maybe they will be later? . One can only hope! Lol. I love this so far, by the way. :) It's written out really well. :D Great job. :)
fri13girl chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
KNEW IT!
fri13girl chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Could Selena be Alice? Or RELATED to Alice?
fri13girl chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Aw! I wish I had my own Jasper!
fri13girl chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
fri13girl chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Ugh, Charlie reminds me of my dad.
Shawna chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Great story! I loved every word of it! Please write a sequel. I would love to see Alice meet her long-lost sister! Please consider the sequel!
shawna chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter! Please keep them coming!
Shawna chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Another wonderful chapter! Keep writing baby!
Shawna chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Another terrific chapter. Keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Another great chapter. I really hope Bella will be alright!