Reviews for Love and Watchmen
DuQaine chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
HAHA. Oh my God, you brought me to tears. The last portrayal of love was a killer. I was swept away with the emotion, drama, and detail of each character's love.. then you bombed me with that bit of pure genius. Thanks! *favorites*
WingedPig chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Piggy here. I know exactly how you feel regarding Watchmen fanfiction. I've just (tentatively) started my first Watchmen fic, but it's also my first fanfic. So I don't have any fanfiction experience to draw on, save for all the reams I've read. Regardless, in my days of reading, I've always been confused by the various authors who will not sanction the writing of fanfics about their piece. To me, fanfics are a way of exploring characters, really, of worshiping them. Paying homage to a spectacular piece of work by working with it beyond its boundaries.

True my slash fiendish tendencies, the last vignette was my favorite. The short perfunctory duality called Rorschach/Walter so readily to mind that it was sort of spooky. :D

Another fantastic work. I'm excited to see what else you write.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love how everyone prior to the last is detailed and full of emotion and yearning and so convoluted that one human thought blends into the next. Then the last. Black and white. Straight to the point. Just the one of whom it speaks. Brilliant work, truly.
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Just pure amazingness. Really. :)
A Touch of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow. I loved how you did all the relationships. i think you really captured the people. But, maybe i'm a little biased, but i think i love the last lines the most. I think you made the Rorshach/Nite Owl pairing good. That made it amazing. I think that really is how Rorshach would feel about Daniel.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Well I liked it!
Wolfish-Insanity chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This.

This is just.

THIS.

I wish I could write a helpful critique, but I'm too busy basking in the afterglow of reading a really good fanfiction piece.

Stay golden, Ponyboy.
celticfox chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love you for this.

Ozzy/Bubastis is my OTP.

Ahem... er, serious review time. I think this was brilliant and I really liked the way you put it together, particularly the order you put it in. It was touching without being overly sentimental or angsty. So, yeah.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
awesome! i especially liked the last 1.
Harley V chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
If anyone should -can- write "Watchmen" fic it is you!

Like the other reviewers, I too, was not expecting the Adrian/Bubastis pairing but it worked and I liked it. To once again echo the sentiments of the previous posters, the Rorschach lines were brilliant.

Thanks for such a wonderful read.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This was pretty good. Sadly, I myself do not know entirely how to get into Dr. Manhattan's mind either. I'm sorry.

Good luck with any other fanfic you write in the future!
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I absolutely loved this... seriously... I understand about not wanting to write a Watchmen fanfic because, let's face it, that graphic novel is masterful. But you handled these characters so perfectly... everything was spot-on. I especially loved the Veidt and Rorschach bits (well, there are my two favorites ;) but I loved every single one. You got everyone in character and your writing is fantastic. I loved it... I'll show them to my friends :)
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awesome. The last lines kills me. So Rorschach!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Haha, I actually smiled at the last bit, that was great.

LOVE Rorschach!