Reviews for Smile For The Camera
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This seems like it would fit well into the show.
lstconfused chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
this is a nice confrontation/sharing of feelings sort of way. its not too heavy, but it doesnt seem that its taken too lightly.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was actually very sweet. I loved it. Great job! (:

Angelica
aardvark7734 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh, if only. But who knows, maybe in a couple of episodes?
Agent Chuck chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You wrapped up the whole issue within the first five minutes of the next episode. Thanks for that. LOL

By the way you got all the Characters down perfect, except I don't think Sarah would be nibbling on Chuck neck, but it would be nice. You should definitely write some more Chuck fics.
Nemo30 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really liked it! Great writing! Do you think you'll write another chapter?
mszdatu chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
dude that whole casey chuck conversation was exactly my thinking after the chuck freakout. duh. she's an agent. need we say more?
mikesul chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was a great read, I think you pretty well nailed it. Thank you.
Shawnny chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow, I'd really like to see it all get resolved this easily...I think I'll keep this scenario as the one to get me through Chuck's little break.

I really hope Chuck or Sarah just put it right out there in the next episode and deal with it. Although Chuck may still not like it, Sarah had a pretty good reason to do what she did...if only she hadn't lied about itthen again, maybe she was trying to save him from the guilt of maybe thinking he could have prevented it, as in your chapter.

Thanks for writing!