Reviews for Unlikely
Casey525 chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Wow... I really Really hope you continue this, I want to see Isshin's reaction to Kenpachi and Yuzu. Also.. what is the blackmail.. that Yuzu has on Ichigo.. you have me so curious lol. Loved this story thus far...
Casey525 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I loved it! It was perfect.. you really did a great job portraying both Kenpachi and Yuzu.. I loved it so much
Casey525 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Yes since you asked if there are other Kenpachi/Yuzu stories, there are three other stories, One is Impossible, Crave, and Love and Jealousy. But I love Kenpachi and Yuzu together, it's just an unlikely couple, but it could still work, despite how Kenpachi acts, he isn't a monster.. for if he was he wouldn't love and cherish Yachiru lol.. Love the story by the way.. wish there was more than just three chapters lol but I will continue reading
alexma chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
awesome story please update soon thanks
ChrisTheFox3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
this is so wierd, but i like it
moonserenity82 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
hope you continue i lik
MinakoTrickster chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Hey there. I can't remember where I first saw this fic, but when I found it here I had to read it again.

This fic, specifically, was the reason I fell in love with this pairing. I have a hard time picturing these two with anyone else, besides a few select others, but still.

I know it's been awhile, real life does that. I would love to know how the dinner went, but then I just love this peice as it stands in general.

Thank you for writing this.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I'm glad Ichigo got Squad 5, it needs someone to help clean up after the mess Aizen made of it, and I think Momo will do a lot to help Ichigo and vice versa.

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
The ones who put you together are the ones who know best how to take you apart.

CT
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
OMG! THIS IS THE MOST STRANGE COUPLE THAT I EVER SAW!

BUT, DAMN IT, IT'S SO CUTE AND FUN! JAJAJAJA!

PLEASE, CONTINUE SOON! I WHANT TO SEE THE OTHERS REACTION ABOUT THIS!

Also, I would like to know what is that secret that Yuzu knows about Ichigo, xD jajaja
4K-san chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
To tell you the truth, I am not into romance. Moreover, I never even thought about a Yuzu and Zaraki pairing. When I first read this, I was just looking into the unusual stuff in any kind genre. But your story line made me very interested in this couple. Futhermore, It did not seem unlikely at all.(um. . . not intended to relate to your title of the fiction) I felt it was very fitting and the story seemed to flow along perfectly. I see no flaws in the pairing because of how you wrote them to be. Not out of character either. When I got to the third chapter, I thought it was going to go down hill with Rukia and Renji pairing and Byakuya and Ichigo becoming friends. But you also made that fit very well into the story that I thought this story is extremely well written. I can actually picture your fiction and not see anything wrong or weird. Please continue to write. I look forward to your creativity.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
This is great~! The more I think of it, the more I like this pairing. You must be super creative to think of it~!

This was a wonderful story, and I loved Yuzu and Zaraki in it. And Ichigo's friendship with Byakuya XD
Little Gypsy Girl chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
So when do we get the fire works show? Cause thats gonna be AWESOME!
Kira michi chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Oh, my god! :D

Update! Update I say!
MinakoTrickster chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
This was cute. I do wonder where the road of their love will take them? (That sounded weord but oh well) Keep up the writing. I think I found a new favortie pairing.