Reviews for humiliated grapes
Dramiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
good one! Unique! Harley and Bruce/Batman should've really had romantic relationship in the Batman franchise...
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was awsome!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
"only if you're afraid of bats"

Very, very nice double meaning.
CruellyHonest chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
What a wonderful fanfiction. Really, it is quite refreshing, actually. I myself am a huge Harley Quinn fan, and though she may not be my favorite female character in the Batman series, I do have a lot of love for her and her back story.

Quite frankly I've read a lot, and I mean a lot of Harley centered fan fictions on this site but I must say this one is unique. Why? Because it's the first one that I have personally encountered that not only takes place before she becomes Harley Quinn, but before she falls in love with the Joker.

All the fics I've read about "Harleen Quinzel" Are still centered around the joker, as though she didn't even exist or have a real personality before going into Arkham or getting involved with the joker.

All in all I love the way you portrayed her, it's a wonderful and in character view of her back when she had her mental sanity and her wits about her.

Not only that but you nailed Bruce pretty damn well. His flirting was written wonderfully, and Harleen's thoughts behind it were lovely and believable. So at the end when he didn't really push to bed her, when he was relieved that she didn't push for it either...well, it was completely believable.

The last line was wonderful. I would love to see the expression on Bruce's face in response to that.

The world will never know.

Great work. -fave-
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This little fic deserves much more attention than it has garnered. I love how much it says, without overtly spelling anything out. A finely crafted subtlety. With beautiful and haunting complexity. And the prose is clean but still utilizes strong imagery. Great job.

I would love to see you tackle more character analyses of Harley. Or even a follow up to this from The Bat's pov. (By the way, that last line was fantastic. Hahaha)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was just perfect. Harley was always my fave too. Enigmatic ending as well... love it!
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Gahblaha. That's what this story makes me do - seriously, the *idea* of this is sheer brilliance. Really now, it's amazing, and further more, I *love* your Harley (and Bruce is really nice too, very well done). Fav'd. :)