Reviews for Hunted
shadowwriter01 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Great story, one of my absolute favourites.
herongale chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I know, I know... so predictable, to flip from one story that features TC and Skywarp prominently directly to ANOTHER with that same distinguishing feature. But I couldn't help it.

And this story is significantly different in tone from "The Human Condition." More serious, more focused on the action. But no less awesome. Actually, perhaps in its own way more awesome, because clever, intense action is difficult to write, and what you did here was sustained almost throughout the entirety of the fic.

But really, it's not a matter of comparison. Each story has its charms. As I said in my other review, Human Condition was an ensemble piece. This isn't. Instead you are focusing on a core group of Decepticons, giving them a focused enemy, and within that core group of Decepticons you specifically frame the story around what TC and Skywarp are on about.

I love this story so much. My heart wants to burst because it's so good. I want to know how you got to be so good but I already know the answer: talent, smarts, and lots and lots of practice. You’ve definitely corralled your resources effectively in this story. Each Decepticon was shown to be clever and amazing in his own way, resourceful and innovative. Each one is strikingly distinct and yet the cleverness all comes from you: keeping that in mind allows the tone of this story to feel cohesive, despite the fact that there is no one single third-person POV character dominating the script.

The omniscient voice is tricky: giving insight into the mental states of more than one character at a time can be disorienting. It can give a reader whiplash. But the narrative is linear and soaked in the objective actions and dialogue of the events underway: this makes the shifting POVs easily accessible.

There is a lot of humor and suspense in this story. Just the right dash of pathos. I adore it.
Meirelle chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I love the ending. I wonder what Warp would have done if he had met his double?
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
...And now I finally understand the whole Mourningstar bit from "Stormworld". lol Gotta admit, I /really/ liked how you described him in here.

"I am glorious, I am destruction, I am power. You are nothing."

Too bad Screamer had to blow 'is head off... Understandable, him bein' who he is an' all, but I think it would've been entertaining to have /two/ Starscreams around to drive Megatron up the wall. X3
Francesca Zatnik chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
I find myself feeling very sorry for those hunters. (

Brilliant characterization of the seekers.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
XD That was well done! Exciting and humorous at parts. I loved it.
Starscream's Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
I meant to review this ages ago but I forgot... Excellent little story! It's always nice to see Skywarp and Thundercracker getting some attention, and their friendship is portrayed really well here. Actually, I was a little bit disappointed that they kind of get sidelined later in the story when Starscream and Megatron take over. Starscream's reaction to his doppleganger was great, I was just hoping that Skywarp and Thundercracker would keep this as *their* story, since Screamer gets enough spotlight time already. Overall, though, excellent. The Decepticons might be more competent villains if they were as stable and powerful as Frosttalon's minions, but then they wouldn't be the screwed-up mechanoids we know and love.
Master Solo chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
wow wonderful saga. This should've been on the real TV show.
Draange chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Always gotta love an angsting TC.
Sustain chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I added this to my favorites list i really liked the plot!
Silverfox1 chapter 2 . 12/29/2001
What's so horrible about peanuts? ... Oh right, I forgot Starscream can't eat them.
NefertariHime chapter 2 . 12/20/2001
This is so good it's frightening... That sounded awfully stupid, but it's true! True, I tell you! I loved the idea with the clones, and the different reactions TC and Screamer had to them. It was just... _good_, dammit! Yeah! *Blinks; awkwardly scuttles off*
LanciaLady chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
So far I've enjoyed three out of three stories read. Now I'm off to your site to print out the next one in the series. :) I know it's a well written fic when I can *hear* the characters saying the dialog, and so far I have not been disappointed with your stuff. 'Warp and TC...love those two...must tell Nightwind about this one... ;)