Reviews for Into Your Arms
Motherof8 chapter 27 . 1/19
Glad she has changed her mind. That's our bella
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 1/19
That is so strange that Bella won't marry him or move in with him. Who is this Bella?lol
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 1/19
Alice and Emmett were great
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 1/19
That was so sad
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 1/19
Nice story
Toni Masen chapter 57 . 1/4
Nice one, but what happened between Jacob and Vivienne...and Tanya?
L84WORK chapter 42 . 11/24/2013
Bella has the maturity of a freshman in high school. I am convinced the author of this story is really about 15
L84WORK chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
I've been reading this and not responding because the characters are a bit flat...but when Bella, the nurse, says "I love you even if you don't have legs" I had to comment. Are you kidding me? Wow..
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I'm not sure whether or not to hate Edward .. Did he abandon her once he went to college yet he didnt know about the pregnancy because that doesnt make me hate him , he was a douche yes but so are most boys at that age ..
aaj.dolphins chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
Love it so addict to it :)
Reviewer chapter 48 . 9/11/2013
PLEASE take NO offence to this outburst. HOLY SHIT. I was just fucking getting used to these damned twins now we have fucking third baby!? SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?I'm gonna be honest I HATE when people do this but- SINCE YOU ARE A LOVELY WRITER IM SURE I WILL TURN OUT TO LOVE IT...maybe...
kfoll chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
So he just forgot about her? Because she didn't tell him to come back he didn't? These two are as thick as shit!
kfoll chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
So why did he never come back? Not even to see his girlfriend? Makes very little sense.
Aisucold chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
hate this bella. how despicable can you get?
Charlotta Gryffis chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
nice, for a without-vampires fic.
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »