Reviews for The Game
Gwenhwyfair chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh my, Banelo *sparkling eyes* haha continue!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh, this one was good, too! XD I loved how Balthier made Penelo run about the whole city to get all those little notes. And, when they finally did meet, it was worth the suspense building up to that moment. This pairing makes sense to me. Their banter in this fic is awesome as well. As for that last line...hm...XD This was great, and I just liked the whole concept of a flirtatious wild goose chase. It just seemed like a very Balthier thing for him to do. Well-written, and I really liked this.
cheshireskitten chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
A game I'd love to play with him
Yojimbo-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was my very first time to read a fanfiction story, and I really loved this story! If it's OK with you, I'd like to translate this wonderful story into Japanese for the Japanese FFXII fans!
RJJJ chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i had to take care of few things before i was able to read this, but here i am!

i loved this! i could so see everything happening. plus you had everyone in-character. penelo's realization of being in love made me laugh. :D you're meant to write banelo's!

bookworm412 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
...Wow...that was awesome! You made me remember why I love this pairing *Sighs happily* I really enjoyed the plot, because we all know Balthier had been planning something like this throughout the game! Very lovely Character presentations...I daresay you have Balthier's act downpat...

I throughly enjoyed this story, and hope to see more!

-M-
AntisocialButterfly42 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Great Fic! You had me going until the end (although I did have a feeling it was Balthier). Is there going to be a continuation of Bal/Pen fics from you? If so I can't wait!
ohxasphyxiationx chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was wonderful! I think I like this a bit more than the other one, actually.

I do think we should be a team. This is definitely a couple that should not be abandoned. Lovely, splendid job!

I will be writing soon, I hope!
AmethystDancer21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
AH! I loved it, made me laugh. AshmandaLC, you know I'm not a very big fan of Bal/Pen fanfics, but yours alone is the best Bal/Pen fanfics I've read. You really make it interesting, even though the pairing is somewhat odd. I can't wait for another fiction from you, you're the best when it comes to alternative pairings. Like, Bas/Pen, Bal/Pen, etc. Keep it up and PM me sometime soon!

~Moonlight Enchantress.