Reviews for A Love Unrequited
blake2108 chapter 1 . 9/21
Oh my god, this is an amazing story, the best Cedric/Harry fic I've ever read. Thank you so much for uploading this all those years ago!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 9/17
I loved this fic! ;o)
Honestly chapter 1 . 6/23
This is the Cedric x Harry fanfic I've been looking for! It's so realistic, detailed, cute and incredibly sad- it's a good thing I love a well-written flangst (fluff/angst). Love, love it!
Darkspider chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awww. In my own world, this is one of the many things that would DEFINITELY happen in the book/movie! Yup, I can see this totally happening. Harry is so adorable and really mature for his age, must be a shock to know you were somewhat straight and after comforting an older gay fellow champion he somehow turned YOU gay. Haha!

I really enjoyed this!
LoLaTheFreAkNo.1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
OMG! The cutest thing ever! I was sooooo worried that ced is gonna confess in the maze and they realise their feelings for each other just for both of them to touch the cup and ced dies at the graveyard. So glad he didn't and it was a happy ending :D Great writing as well :)
Ichigo Higurashi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Plainsongsandcosmicdust chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You wrote the pairing so well, and the use of first person was done amazingly! In fanfiction, first person either sounds horrible or fails in making an interesting story, but you used it so well! Also, I love how you did the whole confusion thing and the end was just so sweet and rewarding! :) Well done, I love it
br0kenztar chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Such a beautiful piece! So lovely.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story :)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Yay you didn't kill Ced off (:
dead feather chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'd love to see more-
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this was very good i'm sooo happy everything worked out in the end with a happy ending!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
That was brilliant.
SilverLion80 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
AWESOMESAUCE! The interaction is very believable, as are the prevailing emotions. Very well done. I hope to see more Cedrry from you in the future.
XxPerfectlyRuinedxX chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love this story I ofcourse with all the deatail and lol;Okay, someone needs to remove the neon sign from my forehead that says 'gay' and replace it with and even bigger one that says 'moron'. Funny
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
this was really good. i loved this.