Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
Booknerd22 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
If your were quoting "Follow your arrow" I give you massive props. Almost no one know that song. If you weren't that's fine and I lover your story
Blank chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
Eeeeee- luv the fluff! Second time reading; write on! :D
Amanda Pall chapter 35 . 4/10/2013
Incredible . One of best stories ever!
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Tone exactly right! Couldn't be better!
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
"You gave her pointy things?" Emmett scolded. "And then let her walk?"
and
"Whack him for me, will you?" I said to a blink he was gone, and the earth shuddered as they thudded to the ground fifty feet away." were hilarious! Fantastic job!
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I loved how she hung up on Carlisle AND Alice. I was laughing soooo hard!
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
"That's it. I'm going to chew Alice out for traumatizing my fiancé." That was hilarious. Like Bella could do anything to Alice. Great job!
k1942 chapter 35 . 3/14/2013
I hope Edward is as proud of himself as his wife must be. She always knew he could manage this without killing her in the process. It took a lot to convince him of it though. You did a beautiful job of sharing their journey to this moment, and I thank you so much!
k1942 chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
I see why Renee calls her Nutty Meg! Although some of those questions are certainly legitimate, from a strictly human standpoint anyway. Amazing these two have made it all the way to the wedding with no slip-ups! They're made of sterner stuff than most! Good for them!
k1942 chapter 33 . 3/13/2013
Especially for Bella, that was a pretty darn good bridal shower. Having Edward there made it a lot better for her, inevery way!
k1942 chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
Loved the footnote about the rock outcropping Edward kept on their side of the treaty line. Sometimes a view is just too great to lose! Especially a view you can share with the one you love!
k1942 chapter 31 . 3/13/2013
What is that old saying? What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander? I don't know if that's right, but I think it is.
k1942 chapter 30 . 3/13/2013
Guess they both forgot for a moment, that if you continue to play with fire, you may burn your fingers!
k1942 chapter 29 . 3/13/2013
It's fun just imagining a backrub from my favorite vampire and returning the favor! Lucky Bella!
k1942 chapter 28 . 3/13/2013
Good for you, Edward! I think you're finally getting the hang of this!