Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
PurpleMatter chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
When I like what I'm reading, I slow down. I read one word at a time - I don't allow my eyes to drop down the page, I force them up to reread. And reread. That was a great conclusion. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story.
FortheLove chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
Aw I can't believe it's over!

It was so interesting ending on Edward's thoughts (and the 2nd time they made love - sparing us Edward beating himself up). Yay!

Thanks for all your hard work!
cassmo451 chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
I loved it! I would have loved to see the Great Aunt's face when they sent her back their edited version of the answers. Because you know Edward would have made every effort to convince her they knew what they were doing...hahaha. Anyway I loved this story and thanks for writing it.
jueguini chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
Nope I'm sure Edward won't have to wait long haha
jueguini chapter 34 . 12/30/2009
oh I'm sad too this is over :( but you did a very great job! I enjoyed it very much :D
tanwellman chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
:-) awesome story, nice resolution. I am glad you ended it on a happy note, but wonder about the wedding night...well, about what HE was thinking...but to end on a happy note, I can understand skipping THAT part.

I can't wait to see what you write next!

:-)
radioactive77 chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
This has been a lovely story, and I'm so glad you decided to pick it back up again. I've really enjoyed this in my inbox. There is a lot of good ff out there, but so little of it is canon while still exploring new things. I love the little "missing moments" that we didn't get to see, and this story is one of the best. So, thanks and I've got you on author alert, so if you ever decided to write anything else, I'll be reviewing from chapter 1. Hope you have a great 2010.
Katherine.Cullenxx chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
:( i hate it when a story ends..

this was very well done and i had such a great time following you on your journey as you wrote this.

im going to miss the fluff,

great job beautiful ending
appleburple chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
So sad it's done *tear* but wonderfully done and absolutely enjoyable. I look forward to your future stories.
DobbyWobby chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
i can't believe this story's finished!

i love it, i love the whole thing, and i think it fills in the gaps between eclipse and breaking dawn really well. this is an amazing story, i love it :D
girlpower8900 chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
the story is done right? IT was a good story. :)
appleburple chapter 33 . 12/30/2009
I'm almost sad that there's only 3 more nights left. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story :-) "ALICE! Stop watching!" made me laugh out loud!
girlpower8900 chapter 33 . 12/30/2009
WRITE MORE!
roon0 chapter 33 . 12/30/2009
This was so cute.
Sugargirl5 chapter 33 . 12/30/2009
I'm really a girlygirl, so I absolutely loved the chapter! I'm really bummed that there are only three chapters to go, though... :(
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »