Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
effulgent.fred chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
AGH! You have no idea how much I love this story. It is just so unbelievably sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!
MeyaRose chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I kinda like the idea of Edward opening his Pandora's box... poor repressed boy...
double-yew-tee-eff Esmerelda01 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Haha. Poor bastard.
psyche620 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
ugh! cliff hanger! i mean, not that i don't know how it ends, but still. update soon!
findthewill chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
This is so beautiful and so intense. They've come so far in their honesty with each. Edward's desparation to be more, to get beyond himself, is incredible to ponder.
xStayWithMe chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
AGH! Edward is so sweet...and infuriating sometimes. Come on, Edward, you can do it.

But seriously, I love how you kept him in character. A lot of authors make them lose control too soon and that's just not something Edward would do, without taking precautions first.

Great chapter. Can I please have an estimate for the next one? Hehe.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
oh Edward... admitting how repressed he was made my heart ache for him... he really does have to exert ALOT of control... but him admitting that made him so vulnerable.. I'm glad she really seemed to get it...

and.. one step at a time right? x)
Viper003 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Aw! Poor Bella! I kinda feel bad for Edward too...

Good chapter!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
You've written another amazing chapter, Eowyn. So emotionally powerful and so true to all the characters and to canon. Wow. Simply that. Wow.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
LOL Oh that was solid gold, Eowyn! hahahaha My God, she hung up on Carlisle! And you wrote it so it wasn't in the least out of character! Brilliant! Loved this chapter! Again!
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
oh my goodness...this was GREAT! I absolutely adore this story! thank you for updating... you're such a good writer!

LOVE edward! this chapter was just...wow...amazing! keep writing!
write-the-other-way chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
GAH

Why would you stop there? Continue! PLEASE!

(amazing job, by the way!)
tanwellman chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
ding ding ding

A review! :-)

Wonderful!

I would LOVE this chapter from Edward's POV!

Thanks for the update. you rock!

Tanya
OKtoDelete chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Poor repressed, uptight, angsty Edward! He's breaking my heart.

So, I'm dying to know if he raced off to go hunting ... or take a cold shower (which, eh, probably doesn't work well for vampires), or ... what? I hope you explain this, hint hint. :-)

I also love how you weave real conversations throughout the chapters. I enjoy the fluff and the lemony stuff, but for some reason I enjoy the regular give-and-take between them almost as much, and you do it so well.

Thanks for the update!
Just Another Phase chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Great update! I love the way Edward always kisses her ring...that is so sentimental and sweet... poor Edward though, he's breaking my heart!
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »