Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
Gleena chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
I adore this chapter. It is so fun to hear an authentic-sounding E/B pair do something which is not something which happens in one of the books - sure, sure, she sleep talks, but never like this.
Maye Faire chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
You know, you may be writing romance, but this seems to be a far cry from a bodice-ripper. It's more sweet than anything, to me at least. I think E should do more forehead kissing than ring kissing. That's just my imput. Good work! :)
Livy Alice chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
Oh gosh. This chapter made me cry. Not hard, but I did let out a few tears. It was so sad and romantic and tense and beautiful and vulnerable and sweet and so many other things.

Good job.

-Livy Alice
LibraryLady08 chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
This is just an amazing story.

You are so good at drawing me into the story. I like the characters, they seem very true to the books.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
tersaseda chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
Figured I'd leave a review here, too ;) This whole story is just great! It's still my fav ever. I can't wait for the next installment!
effulgent.fred chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
AGH! You have no idea how much I love this story. It is just so unbelievably sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!
MeyaRose chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I kinda like the idea of Edward opening his Pandora's box... poor repressed boy...
double-yew-tee-eff Esmerelda01 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Haha. Poor bastard.
psyche620 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
ugh! cliff hanger! i mean, not that i don't know how it ends, but still. update soon!
findthewill chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
This is so beautiful and so intense. They've come so far in their honesty with each. Edward's desparation to be more, to get beyond himself, is incredible to ponder.
xStayWithMe chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
AGH! Edward is so sweet...and infuriating sometimes. Come on, Edward, you can do it.

But seriously, I love how you kept him in character. A lot of authors make them lose control too soon and that's just not something Edward would do, without taking precautions first.

Great chapter. Can I please have an estimate for the next one? Hehe.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
oh Edward... admitting how repressed he was made my heart ache for him... he really does have to exert ALOT of control... but him admitting that made him so vulnerable.. I'm glad she really seemed to get it...

and.. one step at a time right? x)
Viper003 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Aw! Poor Bella! I kinda feel bad for Edward too...

Good chapter!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
You've written another amazing chapter, Eowyn. So emotionally powerful and so true to all the characters and to canon. Wow. Simply that. Wow.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
LOL Oh that was solid gold, Eowyn! hahahaha My God, she hung up on Carlisle! And you wrote it so it wasn't in the least out of character! Brilliant! Loved this chapter! Again!
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »