Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
mintgil chapter 31 . 7/13/2011
" I love your butt " that made me LMFAO... great chapter
mintgil chapter 25 . 7/13/2011
really funny chapter. i love bella's reaction
mintgil chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
I love how you write about edward and bella's relationship. it's sooooo romantic
mintgil chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
i Love how they make up after their fights.
mintgil chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Poor edward . Bella is so naughty
mintgil chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
nice . i love it .
Emily chapter 35 . 5/27/2011
I actually liked the fact that there were no lemons in this, though reading some of the reviews some didn't... made it more angsty and vunriable in how Edward feels. Very good, I LOVED that you involved everything that Bella talked about in Chapter 1 of BD - change of car, being centre of attention and... the shoe laces! Haha; I'd forgotton about those :L

I also like that it was all concluded with Alice being wrong at the end.

Well done! :) ~ Emily xx
1853kaz chapter 35 . 5/14/2011
I've read this one of yours ages ago, and long had it marked as one of my favorites. Feeling a hankering for gorgeous, loving, angsty canon Edward, where else would I go? Thanks again for the pleasure. So good! :)
Sammy chapter 35 . 3/22/2011
Valentina chapter 35 . 2/23/2011
This is FANTASTIC! thanks so much. Story is amasing so much passion and love, I love it
cecilia4059 chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
Bella is so selfish. The way she thinks is totally selfish.
TwilighterMommy chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
Ok, I am enjoying the hell out of this story. I'm so grateful to PoweredBy23Kicks for recommending you to me! It takes a lot to get me to ACTUALLY laugh out loud. And you have done it several times so far in this story. I know you wrote it a while ago, but I'm new to it. Thanks for writing it!
bookworm231 chapter 34 . 1/14/2011
bookworm231 chapter 33 . 1/14/2011
hahaha gotta love alice!
bookworm231 chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
HAHAHAHAHA i almost fell out of the chair! hahaha love bellas rants on her car :D ur awesome!
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »