Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
girlpower8900 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE FLUFF!
geophf chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Oh, yes. "Please, more!" is exactly what we are all asking for! Um, this could have turned into a lime really quickly, I think, no? "A little bit of this, a little bit of that, we started with a kiss and moved on to that."

Oh! Um, liked this chapter? Yes. *blushes*

Actually, I'm Bella. At the Coast Guard Academy, my roommate, the devious so-and-so, would hold whole conversations with me as I slept. One of them, about the rain pouring down outside, I still remember. All the others he never fessed up.

So, *ahem*, what _exactly_ more did Bella want?

... and, doesn't Edward need to go hunting one of these days? Who's going to babysit then?

Rosalie? Gah! I can see it now: "Honestly, Edward, she died in her sleep, the poor human."

Maybe Emmett, instead? The depths one could plumb from the fluffiness in that situation seem to be infinite.

And ... this series spans sixty days. Will it cover what happens to Edward or other vampires when Bella's menstruating? If Edward has to leave school because Bella gets a bloody nose (cf. "One Dozen Roses"), how does he and the others handle their ever-present human in this situation?

*Sigh* This chapter was short, but no complaints, because it was very, very sweet.

geophf
Sobriquett chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Lovely? Definitely.

Funny? Yes.

Awesome? Absolutely.

Perfect? No - there's not enough. In a whiny child's voice, I WANT MORE, DAMN IT.

No, really, this is great. Fantastic. One of my favourites. Update soon, please?

~ Sobriquet
Viper003 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Great chapter;)
effulgent.fred chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
AW! I love fluff! I can't wait for your next update! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lady Nightfeather chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
aw!
Lady Nightfeather chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
'She had the instincts of a suicidal lemming. If she was convinced it was going to be okay, then we were headed for disaster.'

haha that was amazing, not alice traumaticing edward with the vision of course, but just bella's reaction to it and edwards reaction to that: perfect!

great chapter :D melissaturkey
BonitaChic chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
very nice- can't wait for more. This isn't quite what I was expecting, but it's interesting.
MeyaRose chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
OKtoDelete chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Aw. Again, still very sad but also quite sweet. Poor tortured Edward. Sigh.

You really do capture the characters so well. It's like you're channeling SM herself!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Eek! I had little girly Edward-loving fits over this one. Truly, i adored it, and can say nothing to enlighten you further.

...Or maybe I can.

Ooh! I can tell you my favourite lines. Here we go:

"I blinked twice. “You think I’m afraid of you?”

“Aren’t you?”

I snorted. “Have I ever been?”"

I really, truly loved those lines. They were frwakishly in-character for the both of them... Just so Bella/Edward!

That sounds scarily teen-fan-girl-obsessive, so I spoligise for that, but I really can't word it any better. So, anyway, I love this chapter - I've decided that THIS is my favourite so far - and can't wait to read so much more from you.

Regards

Lemon
worldtraveler chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Excellent chapter! This conversion, in my humble opinion, would have fit right in with the actual books. Looking forward to the next chapter!
left on the altar chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Love it, love it, love it. Wow, are you good, woo hoo!
findthewill chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Good chapter. I like how you had Jasper tell Edward about Bella's fear. There's the sense that the whole family is looking out for them. Edward and Bella stretch to be really be open and honest with each other, which is exactly what should be happening as their wedding approaches.
geophf chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Excellent chapter, Eowyn! Poor Bella, dealing with her fears about Edward, getting the vampire history lecture from Carlisle AND THEN getting the 'you're late' lecture from Charlie. AND THEN! convincing herself that Edward wasn't leaving again.

Fifty-one more days of this? How did she manage to survive between Eclipse and BD? How did Edward? They should ask Alice to push up the happy day.

I'm wondering, who can Bella talk to? I mean, there's Edward, but when he won't talk, how does she manage? She can't talk to Charlie; she just can't. "Dad, Edward's getting like he was before, and I'm really scared." Can you imagine Charlie's reaction? He'd be in uniform and in the squad car headed to the Cullens before she could finish her sentence. Edward has the rest of his family for support and guidance, but Bella? The wolves are, um, unsympathetic (at best), and there's no way she can divulge anything other than superficialities to any human. She can't talk to Alice, who is so sure everything's okay and too excited about the wedding plans. Who else does she have?

Does this mean we're going to see some special Bella-Esme time?

geophf