Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
findthewill chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Good chapter. I like how you had Jasper tell Edward about Bella's fear. There's the sense that the whole family is looking out for them. Edward and Bella stretch to be really be open and honest with each other, which is exactly what should be happening as their wedding approaches.
geophf chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Excellent chapter, Eowyn! Poor Bella, dealing with her fears about Edward, getting the vampire history lecture from Carlisle AND THEN getting the 'you're late' lecture from Charlie. AND THEN! convincing herself that Edward wasn't leaving again.

Fifty-one more days of this? How did she manage to survive between Eclipse and BD? How did Edward? They should ask Alice to push up the happy day.

I'm wondering, who can Bella talk to? I mean, there's Edward, but when he won't talk, how does she manage? She can't talk to Charlie; she just can't. "Dad, Edward's getting like he was before, and I'm really scared." Can you imagine Charlie's reaction? He'd be in uniform and in the squad car headed to the Cullens before she could finish her sentence. Edward has the rest of his family for support and guidance, but Bella? The wolves are, um, unsympathetic (at best), and there's no way she can divulge anything other than superficialities to any human. She can't talk to Alice, who is so sure everything's okay and too excited about the wedding plans. Who else does she have?

Does this mean we're going to see some special Bella-Esme time?

geophf
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
I am just a sucker for good Edward/Bella stories, and this is definitely one. I LOVE this! Please update soon!
Sorceress Jade chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
I just love the mental image of Edward hiding in her closet. It's so undignified. I really loved the line about him hurting the man she loves, and their little exchange right in there. This was excellent of course. Thanx for updating, I was just thinking about you today. It was like you granted an unspoken wish.
Luckycat3 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Heh. This is really cute. Lots of fluff, but enough drama to keep it from being too sugar-sweet. It's very in character, and the writing style is very SMish. Great job! :D
girlpower8900 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
This is good
karenaf92 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
i absolutely love this :D
Browneyedbella347 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
This story is love. I stalk it. Just a little :)
dkanp chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
I love this! You are a terrific writer!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
aha... loved the bantering and the serious conversation..especially Edward's exasperation with her.. very Edward and Bella!

I love how Bella seems to be more aware of and in-tune with Edward's feelings here..
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Another amazing chapter, Eowyn. Very very insightful. And I love how you've woven fluff and angst together here. It's a very real and very powerful piece. As always A. :o)
paper.creations chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Awe! They are definitely made for each other, that's for sure. I'm not sure who else would put up with Edward's black moods and Bella's insecurities :)

Loved it, as usual! I loved the Carlisle and Jasper references. It made her seem more involved with the family.

Update soon!

-Maggie
tanwellman chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
cute chapter. I love how emo Edward is. It's so cute (which is anti-emo. The irony kills me! haha).

Looking forward to more...

:-) Have a good week.
Viper003 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Loved it! Really well-written, too! Update soon:)
left on the altar chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I just love that line "She had the instincts of a suicidal lemming" and from his viewpoint, so fitting.

Really enjoying this little stroll down the backstory of Edward's thinking. You have some amazing insights! Looking forward to more reading.
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »