Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
Browneyedbella347 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
This story is love. I stalk it. Just a little :)
dkanp chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
I love this! You are a terrific writer!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
aha... loved the bantering and the serious conversation..especially Edward's exasperation with her.. very Edward and Bella!

I love how Bella seems to be more aware of and in-tune with Edward's feelings here..
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Another amazing chapter, Eowyn. Very very insightful. And I love how you've woven fluff and angst together here. It's a very real and very powerful piece. As always A. :o)
paper.creations chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Awe! They are definitely made for each other, that's for sure. I'm not sure who else would put up with Edward's black moods and Bella's insecurities :)

Loved it, as usual! I loved the Carlisle and Jasper references. It made her seem more involved with the family.

Update soon!

-Maggie
tanwellman chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
cute chapter. I love how emo Edward is. It's so cute (which is anti-emo. The irony kills me! haha).

Looking forward to more...

:-) Have a good week.
Viper003 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Loved it! Really well-written, too! Update soon:)
left on the altar chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I just love that line "She had the instincts of a suicidal lemming" and from his viewpoint, so fitting.

Really enjoying this little stroll down the backstory of Edward's thinking. You have some amazing insights! Looking forward to more reading.
tanwellman chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
To answer your poll...you do not have to respond to reviews, I'd rater you update! :-D

This is a wonderful story. I skipped it yesterday because where you wrote "Alternate POV," I misread it and thought it said, "Alternate ending." So I thought it was another alternate Breaking Dawn. I am glad I went back and re-read your summary. Silly me.

I also thought it was going to be all fluff, and so this most recent chapter took me by surprise. A good (and yet sad) surprise!

Keep writing!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
"She had the instincts of a suicidal lemming."

Ah, I love that line - I'm still chortling. I adored this chapter, and it might have been my favourite so far for pure substance. I mean, I love fluff, but this fluff had some real body to it and a proper shape, y'know? I like my fluff this way.

Ew, that almost turned into an innuendo there - joking. I meant it only as a crappy metaphor. :) Haha.

Anyway, this was fantastic. It was so sweet to see Bella comforting Edawrd at the end. He worries too much...

I can't wait for your next chapter - I will keep reading, mark my words!

Regards

Lemon

x
MeyaRose chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Hm... This chapter gave us a new look at things.
Maye Faire chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Suicidal lemming. I love that. :)
geophf chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Poor Edward!

What makes the whole thing worse for him, I suppose, is Bella's complete confidence in their future. Thank goodness I've read BD and things, really, will turn out all right. Maybe I should loan him my copy so he can chill out, just a little bit?

A "relaxed Edward"? Is that phrase a non-sequitur or oxymoronic?

I like the turn this chapter took. Really, I don't think I could have stood 58 chapters of "I love you, smootchy face" marshmellowness. Nor could I stand 58 chapters of "I'm no good for you" angstification. But a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and maybe a little bit of Bella and Edward just enjoying a quiet moment or, you know, having fun. Maybe doing the teen bowling thing for a change?

Oo, Bella and a 12 pound bowling ball. Ouch! Maybe that's not such a good idea. Emmett might actually end up under Carlisle care, busting his gut from laughing so hard.

Am enjoying your story; keep up the good work.

geophf
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
very good, very CUTE edward/bella moment...i feel so bad for edward...
siruisblack18 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
I loved this, a very well needed and well written chapter. Loved the the second to last sentence, very funny :)
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »