Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
bellafan777 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Cute story! I love E's line: "She had the instincts of a suicidal lemming. If she was convinced it was going to be okay, then we were headed for disaster." :)
hot4stars chapter 35 . 9/7/2010
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww tat was something have u got a sequel coming up cause i so want and expect ?
JasperPaxton77 chapter 35 . 9/5/2010
This is seriously one of my favorite fanfictions I've read! I loved this so much. I stayed up too late to read it of course, but I'm definitely okay with that )

AJ
white rose chapter 34 . 8/27/2010
I loved this chapter - hilarious! Great questions.
marianis chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
Favorite chapter till now!

Love it!
Sarahippy chapter 35 . 8/7/2010
Whoa. I can't even begin to tell you just how much I love this story. I first read it on the Ramblingsandthoughts fanfiction website, and it ended at chapter 30. I didn't know there was more! I'd copied the whole story into a Word document, just so that I could still read it even if I had no internet access. And then now, I find it on this website, and see that there are an extra five chapters! It has made my day! This story has been one of the first fanfictions I'd ever read, and it definitely stuck with me. It is like an extension to the real books, seriously. I love your writing so much, and you should be very proud of this story. I feel privileged that I have been able to experience this story, and I hold it very close to my heart. Thank you. xx
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
"Could you just once want something that isn't likely to kill you?"

I screwed up my face into a comic expression, and then nodded decisively. "Pop Tarts."

He stifled a snort, but didn't bother to cover up the annoyed look at my response. "Pop Tarts."

"Cherry Pop Tarts," I clarified. "Those won't kill me."

And the fish. That was awesome
MyGreatPerhaps chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
With out a doubt one of the best stories I've read on FF. It astounded me. Like the original series, it had me awe-struck, angery, excited (to a point that you wouldn't believe it) and happy for Edward and Bella. I cannot believe how much detail and heart you put into this story. I only wish Mrs. Meyer had done that, she left so much out that was desired.

I loved the Fourth of July chapter, how did you get the idea? Just amazing. And of course the back-rubbing! W.o.w.

I also cannot believe Edward and Bella themselves, I would have never thought of them doing things like that! But it made perfect sense. It was not random the least-bit.

I love your writing, and it's going to be impossible to ignore your other stories. Which I'll soon be starting on.

I wish I could go back, forget everything I just spent the day reading, and starting all over remembering nothing. That way it would be new and exciting to me again, with surprise lurking in every corner.

I hoped that you will do a story of their honeymoon at Isle Esme, if you haven't already.

I can't explain what I feel at all. It was that breathtaking and mind-blowing.

A true privilege to read :D

Wishing the best, TwiHard101
Evelyn208 chapter 35 . 7/11/2010
Great story - enjoyed it thoroughly. Surprised that there weren't more going out or spending time at the Cullens - it seemed to all be in Bella's bedroom.
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I hate to say this...but Alice's vision scared me a little bit...but like Bella...I trust him too...lets just be thankful that they won't be going to 'that' island...

...oh...and before I forget...I LOVE how her LEFT hand is ALWAYS on the OUTSIDE of the covers so that Edward sees their ring on her finger...what a thoughtful touch! *whispers...she is a temptress*
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
What a perfect way to fall asleep...I don't know how quickly I would fall sleep...but I'm not that lucky to have Edward work his magic on me...

I loved how she work her magic on him though...she pulled out the big guns..."Please?" She's so smart...she knows it works every time!
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Edward is frisky...oh..lala!

The way you have Edward wanting and needing her touch is delightful!
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really needed a new story to read today...and YAY...I found one!

A very kissy-kissy Edward is ALWAYS nice to read! *giggles*

One of my favourite things to read about is where Edward brings his nose to either Bella's neck, throat or wrists and then kisses them...there's something extremely intimate in that action that trumps over everything else...and you did each one in this opening chapter...VERY NICE!
Loving lady chapter 35 . 7/3/2010
This was SUCH a sweet story! And so well-written as a T story. Thank you, and I plan on reading all of your others. I am glad I stumbled upon you!
Anwe chapter 35 . 7/1/2010
I've read this story three times. Sorry I haven't written a review sooner. I love it. I think you've managed to capture the characters perfectly and you really have a beautiful way with words.
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »