Reviews for FiftyEight Nights
hehehehe
bookworm231 chapter 33 . 1/14/2011
hahaha gotta love alice!
bookworm231 chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
HAHAHAHAHA i almost fell out of the chair! hahaha love bellas rants on her car :D ur awesome!
Sarah chapter 35 . 1/13/2011
Great story! Loved that it was not just about sex- but about the emotion and meaning of it all.
Sarah chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Great story so far! Some good sexual tension while maintaining the depth of the relationship.
bellafan777 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Cute story! I love E's line: "She had the instincts of a suicidal lemming. If she was convinced it was going to be okay, then we were headed for disaster." :)
hot4stars chapter 35 . 9/7/2010
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww tat was something have u got a sequel coming up cause i so want and expect ?
JasperPaxton77 chapter 35 . 9/5/2010
This is seriously one of my favorite fanfictions I've read! I loved this so much. I stayed up too late to read it of course, but I'm definitely okay with that )

AJ
white rose chapter 34 . 8/27/2010
I loved this chapter - hilarious! Great questions.
marianis chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
Favorite chapter till now!

Love it!
Sarahippy chapter 35 . 8/7/2010
Whoa. I can't even begin to tell you just how much I love this story. I first read it on the Ramblingsandthoughts fanfiction website, and it ended at chapter 30. I didn't know there was more! I'd copied the whole story into a Word document, just so that I could still read it even if I had no internet access. And then now, I find it on this website, and see that there are an extra five chapters! It has made my day! This story has been one of the first fanfictions I'd ever read, and it definitely stuck with me. It is like an extension to the real books, seriously. I love your writing so much, and you should be very proud of this story. I feel privileged that I have been able to experience this story, and I hold it very close to my heart. Thank you. xx
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
"Could you just once want something that isn't likely to kill you?"

I screwed up my face into a comic expression, and then nodded decisively. "Pop Tarts."

He stifled a snort, but didn't bother to cover up the annoyed look at my response. "Pop Tarts."

"Cherry Pop Tarts," I clarified. "Those won't kill me."

And the fish. That was awesome
MyGreatPerhaps chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
With out a doubt one of the best stories I've read on FF. It astounded me. Like the original series, it had me awe-struck, angery, excited (to a point that you wouldn't believe it) and happy for Edward and Bella. I cannot believe how much detail and heart you put into this story. I only wish Mrs. Meyer had done that, she left so much out that was desired.

I loved the Fourth of July chapter, how did you get the idea? Just amazing. And of course the back-rubbing! W.o.w.

I also cannot believe Edward and Bella themselves, I would have never thought of them doing things like that! But it made perfect sense. It was not random the least-bit.

I love your writing, and it's going to be impossible to ignore your other stories. Which I'll soon be starting on.

I wish I could go back, forget everything I just spent the day reading, and starting all over remembering nothing. That way it would be new and exciting to me again, with surprise lurking in every corner.

I hoped that you will do a story of their honeymoon at Isle Esme, if you haven't already.

I can't explain what I feel at all. It was that breathtaking and mind-blowing.

A true privilege to read :D

Wishing the best, TwiHard101
Evelyn208 chapter 35 . 7/11/2010
Great story - enjoyed it thoroughly. Surprised that there weren't more going out or spending time at the Cullens - it seemed to all be in Bella's bedroom.
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I hate to say this...but Alice's vision scared me a little bit...but like Bella...I trust him too...lets just be thankful that they won't be going to 'that' island...

...oh...and before I forget...I LOVE how her LEFT hand is ALWAYS on the OUTSIDE of the covers so that Edward sees their ring on her finger...what a thoughtful touch! *whispers...she is a temptress*
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »