Reviews for Puppy Love
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
CUUUUUUUTE! :3 3
oXMiDoRiXo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Haha!

I love Stan's summary of southpark lol

Hilarious!
nicci chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Now thats what I call Puppy love... so cute :D

Was great ... yhupp there town is pretty furkked up indeed.:p

Was great..

yhur writing's exquisite.

:D

.x.x.x.x.
apenforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Ahuaw:) How cutesy
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hahahahah, I LOVED Stan's question at the end, about all the crazy-ass shit that goes down in SP.

I'm jealous of it.

This story was si cute... of course xD
Luckystar27 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
YAY! You've managed to mention all of my favorite south park couples in one story! Cookies for you! Great little oneshot!
NickelParkLavigne chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was the cutest fanfic I've ever read. I love all the pairings mentioned and StanxKyle are basicly my OTP.

NPL
WatchingYou chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
lol I loved the story . Very cute
lovetemashika chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
that was damn cute
EvenKayneGotsNothingToSay chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
aw that was so cute!
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I could read that a million times and not get bored. I feel all warm inside D Thanks for the great read
StanxKyle4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this was my favorite part in the story

“You mean to tell me,” Stan began, looking like he was in complete disbelief. “That Cartman’s mom is his dad, Barbara Streisand can turn into a one-hundred-something foot robot, talking and singing shit exists, there are Underpants Gnomes, parallel universes, a friend who dies constantly, Cartman can buy and lose a whole amusement park in less than a month, Cartman can grind kid’s parents into chili without getting locked up for it, there’s a fucking towel who’s always getting high, we’re actually a Reality show, we have a place called Raisens for Christ’s sake, Butters caused a freak accident while fucking tap dancing, I coached kindergarten hockey in which the kids ended up almost getting killed, we sent a whale to the moon through a Mexican space program, your brother had sex with his teacher when he was younger than shit, our teacher who we had forever was gay, turned himself into a woman, became gay again, and turned himself back into a man, you and Cartman both got AIDS and were cured of it, people got high off cat piss, Craig was on some Incan wall, and again, anything to do with Cartman,” he paused, his expression shining bewilderment, “And people’s only concern is the outrageous possibility that there could be or not be more than one gay couple in a small, idiotic, redneck, mountain town?”

LOL i was laughing so hard after that!
damn expensive eggs chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is like, so epic without even trying. I LOVE the flashback-ness. It all makes so much sense! You did a great job! I really enjoyed it. Made me smile and laugh out loud. :) You have great ideas. I can't wait for more SP fics from you! _
RurouniKon chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very cute, not to mention my favorite pairing. c:

I really enjoyed it, hope you write more South Park works in the future!
Hamster Fan chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Stan's speech at the end was really funny. LOL