Reviews for Edward Cullen, My One and Only
Lovetopazmoon chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
no words,just amazing
musicluver9001 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I am 100 % Jacob Black fan, but that was so good. You did a really good job of writting that. Like I said before 100 % Jacob Black fan right here, but that was amazing!
goawaynow chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw! How cute!
DELETED I DO NOT USE THIS chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
ahahaha kewlies lol
ofenwGVROJKCERC chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
lol. so true for me. lol this is like exactly me after twilight lol. im obsessed with Edward too. lol.
Twilights-broken-sun chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
dang! that was GREAT! do you really cry? im sorry if you do.

Yes Edward has really made my standards higher for guys :P
bondidog chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Thank you for that wonderful poem. I started crying, bawling, when reading it, for I feel the same way. Everyday I try to get him out of my mind, but he always comes back somehow. I would write a longer response, but I can't, because doing so would bring me too many tears. Thank you, now I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. We aren't people who are obsessed with Edward. They are blind... but we can see everything that is truthful. I hope to read your work again.

bondidog
TheSara chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
*Sigh*

Shall we ever find one like Edward?

Someone to love, to hold, to keep?

Will I ever stop this insanity,

Waking up with a face so wet,

from when I couldn't help but weep?

Lol. Cute. I'm obsessed as well. /

Sara
VeggieVampire210 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great poem. I feel 100% the same!
megancullen-vampire9 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Thats real cute. And good poetry by the way. And i know how you feel about all your friends saying your obbsessed. Out of all my friends only one hates them and gets mad when we talk about them. But she hasn't even read the books so IDK. I dream about Edward to one time i dreamt he was a mermaid LOL , don't ask. :)
littleinkblot chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Ahh yes, Edward fandom.

Well all suffer from it :(

Some days I think she just created him to ensure that humanity DOESN'T survive, since no of us will ever find men ever again :(

Oh well!