Reviews for Trying to Escape
HannahWoody chapter 20 . 7/27
This chapter made me cry! I loved it! Next one please soon.
TheNerd12 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Wow this is really good!
knb1223 chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
I skipped some parts that reminded me of stuff, but PLEASE finish this story! I want them to be okay and feel safe... or as safe as they can. And I really want HIM to die or at least go to prison forever!
knb1223 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Please write more! I know it's been a while, but PLEASE!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
I love this story, I would be very pleased if you would continued this! Thank you for starting the story, I fell in love with it, (I could retread it all day) and I am going to keep myself a secret if you don't mind but I loved this story, Roxy!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I love this story! Please continue to add on to the book! Ending or no ending I can't get enough!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
It so sad! I almost cried ...ok i cried a few tears... Please right more! I still want to know whi HE is. Its killing me not knowing...
Takes two chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
I was crying its so sad
twiheart18 chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
this is amazing are you going to continue i really want to knowh who HE is
kay11kay1 chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
More plz
quackers jasper chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
Plz contuine i love your story. Have the movie they eatch be Grown-ups. That movie is freaking hilouruos
always think outside the box chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
i am so glad you decided to continue this story, it's awesome :D but it's cruel to leave us ganging like that! you have to keep going
always think outside the box chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
OMG this is great :)
teamcarlisle21G chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
I love this story please update I think it's a very nice story
bloodredeclipse chapter 17 . 10/18/2010
I liked this chapter. This sort of therapy does exist because I have discussed it in my psychology classes. Many people believe that in order to get someone to open up and trust you, you have to do the same to them. Its quite a common technique that is used from therapy sessions to interacting with children in preschool.