Reviews for Dogs of War
CheshireCatt13 chapter 8 . 5/10
I really hope you continue this at some point, it's really good!
latina.raindrop.and.irish.hart chapter 8 . 4/30
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please update
Mackenzied3333 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
please upload soon
Fenryka chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Love this story. It's the most entertaining one I've read in a long time. Hope you will be updating it soon!
Adrian Winter chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Well, it's well written which is rare and always a plus. I like how you're handling the character interactions, it actually makes it seem believable. I wish it was further along but I enjoyed reading what you have so far and I hope you continue soon. :)
savannah chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Great job! It would be cool if Harry and sev dated
Lalalala chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Please keep uploading. I love this story too much.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
WOW. I love how batty you made Harry! It's fantastic.

Please update soon!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Hmmm, is Harry a vampire?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Was said defiant guesture 'the finger'?
(howls with laughter)
Oh please, PLEASE tell me it was 'the finger'!
VBehnke chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
sweet mother of god you NEED to update that Is a horrible place to stop the story.
funny-kitty chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Ahh no will story continue?
Visitor chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Gasanechi chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Huh? how the hell did they know Sectusemptra? I understand if Harry was the one who said it, but the other slytherins shouldn't know that curse, after all, Snape was the one who invented it,.. remember? _
Lovinginu chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Absolutely love the story so far! When's the next glorious chapter?