Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Yes, Yes Yes! LOL! I'm loving the storylines with Bella and Edward as complete opposites but we all know they're made for each other.. so bring on the lemons! And more stories too .. I loved this (_)
TwilightedTeacher chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i cannot find the words, you are just wowzers. That was super hot and I love how they aren't super graphic but somehow amazingly sexy. You have to add a follow up chapter, please!
Tikel chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Awesome oneshot. It would be great if you'd add a sequel to this.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
A sequel? Yes please! ;-)
lekzee chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh. My. Edward.

That was ah-mayzing.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do a follow-up!
werewolves-like-baking chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
so cute!
sirodro chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh lordy please do follow up...it's Edwards turn! He deserves his turn right! This was hot...damn my husband is at work. GAH! I loved this hot sexy little diddy and selfishly my dear one desire more. PLEASE! I feel like not only is Edward left wanting but I am too despite the stellar writing of this most gloriously well done prose of a chapter. OH PLEASE do gift me with a follow up. They just discovered after all this time they share the same feelings. Bella got her release...and it was magnificent. NOW it is Edward's turn..then both need to ride the waves of their passion FULL ON! So..."All I Want for Christmas-Chapter:2"? That is what I am going to ask Santa for!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
QuickLE chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I really think this one-shot has real potential to turn into a full story, you have established your characters well and a plot could be easily added further. I do hope you continue it.
xemjayx chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
:D i liked it!
LunaRose chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was very good! I loveed it xD

Definitely continue!
SMJA222 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was sweet :) Edward's speech reminded me of Jamie's speech in Love Actually (my favorite movie) where he's proposing to Aurelia in broken Portugese. So cute. I would love to see another chapter of this.
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Totally do a follow up, you have a nice plot going on, and i like how you did the whole Jasper/ Alice thing. It was intense and something special without it being overtly sexual. Which is totally them right? good job!

Olivia
topaz november chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Yes, antoher chapter would be good.

;)
pippapear chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very nicely done.

& of course a sequel would be very welcome.

Thanks!
pencildrawings chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
you should continue this story!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »