Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
Maddy chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I'm kind of sad that Edward had to confess first after Bella totally flipped out on him.. T_T
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I loved it! Perfect as usual, darlin'.
notnormaljusthuman chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
i don't think this story was born to be a one-shot. It felt a bit odd when Bella went from shy, embarrassed and avoiding his eyes, to grabbing Edward's hand and telling him to touch her.

I think that you should have had a bit of development first you know, build it up gradually...follow the bases! 1st to 3rd in 5 minutes? :S

fun to read, but didn't really make sense plot-wise...

so in answer to your A/N, yes you should have a follow-up chapter, but it should have been a multi-chapter thing in the first place.

much love

NNJH

x
Em chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Yes please continue this story! I was great!
sabrina chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
do it do it do it!
BlueeTwilight chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I absolutely love it! It was amazing! It may not be as graphic, but it was still great. You have to do a follow-up chapter!
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ehhem, excuse me. Santa IS so real! :P

But aside from that, super hotness. That speech by Edward WAS so cheesy. But we love him anyway.
Liz4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
"His awkwardness made him infinitely more endearing, if that were possible" *sigh* Yes, definitely possible. I love awkward, adorable, uncertain Edward and I loved this fic - well written and I really just liked the whole story leading up to their closet adventure. And then of course, there was the wonderful closet scene itself :) I agree with the person who said less is more because it really did just work in this story - couldn't see the two awkward, enamored lovers actually having sex in a dark closet. However, that's not to say that I wouldn't love to read a second chapter with a full on lemon between our favorite couple ;)
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
that sounds nice.

a full blown lemon.

yummy.
McManda627 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This story is really cute, even if it lacks in the overall graphic-ness. Sometimes less is more!

I also liked the random references to both "Love Actually" and "The Holiday" ... they made me smile!
LilienLessienDereon chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Awesome )

can't wait for the update!
krissf chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really think that this one has great potential for an extended was sweet and cute and i loved it.
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was adorable, and I think you should add that second chapter. ;)
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Follow up chapter! Please. I liked this. Very well written as always. I liked the costume scene and even though I don't celebrate Christmas, the way Bella feels about the whole "drinking and partying" thing makes a whole buncha sense to me. Anyways I hope you add more to this and I can't wait for Labour of Devotion's next chapter!

Love Elodie
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really really love your story! I think that you should add a second part to it because I feel like it's not quite complete please please please add another part!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »