Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Follow up chapter! Please. I liked this. Very well written as always. I liked the costume scene and even though I don't celebrate Christmas, the way Bella feels about the whole "drinking and partying" thing makes a whole buncha sense to me. Anyways I hope you add more to this and I can't wait for Labour of Devotion's next chapter!

Love Elodie~
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really really love your story! I think that you should add a second part to it because I feel like it's not quite complete please please please add another part!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I loved that!.Very sweet!.And I loved how awkward and nervous Edward was at first! so adorable!.I'd love to read a follow-up chapter!.
WindandSea chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hell yea! Another chapter would be awesome! I love your lemons they're so awesome. You should totally try like...doctor edward or something.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wish I could be locked in a closet with Edward. :) Great story. Love it.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
as i posted on BritishBitches copy of this "that was barely smut! i know for a fact Kitschisme can write better smut than that! good plot but NEEDS SMUT" lol.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
great story! loved it!
mskathy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I love love loved this smutvent entry - THANK YOU! I really enjoyed the pacing and plot of this entry.

Seriously, who doesn't have closet envy? Have you read "Trapped" by CallistoLexx?

I can't wait to read your other stories!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5