Reviews for Broken on the Inside
clo chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Hi ! I don't know if you keep watching the review, but i wanted to write a message for you )

I'm french, and i love fanfiction about embry, or other wolfs of the pack. I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite fiction of all that I read. Relly, I mean it ! This is the first review that I post, i really wanted to say that I loove that fiction )

Bye bye
LIVE Epically chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
really like this story! i like the idea and apsolutely love Embry! You are good writer
twineweclipdawngirl chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Dwight from the Office, amazing show, you have amazing taste
RileyAnora chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Enya, or Maddox
TeamComrade11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was a really good story! :)
stoneslay96 chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Awesome story. Hope the spin off will come?
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 19 . 1/28/2012
I loved every moment of this story! It is very well written. Aly
Musings of a Reader chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
it was pretty sweet. seth imprinting on natalya's and embry's daughter was a little bit predictable, though
imadinorawr chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
Love it.
Stargirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like this so far - just wondering, what does Ya-Ya mean? The only thing that comes to mind is a greek term for grandmother, presumably this isn't what you intended.
Hannah Berry chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
You are an amazing writer! I love your story and i can't wait to read seth's imprint story when i finish embry and natalya's!:) I'm so excited!
DeepShadeOfJade chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Loved the story, it's amazing
Stargazer1364 chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
I love this story! It took me a day to read this, but I love it! I knew that the vamp was the mate, I knew it! "Just curious" my fanny! I knew it! And I love the relationship between Ya-Ya and Em. It was sweet.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
I loved this!
Joanna chapter 20 . 4/28/2011
I don't hate you its just i wish you would continue writeing it instead make addy and nessie and clarie become friends in it.