Reviews for Tomorrow
FallenMoose chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
:'(
M-M-Mical?

How could you Mical? Why?!
Apathyisdeath chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, that was awesome!

I think I picked the wrong story to read whilst eating Starbursts, though. Muaha.
The pheonix of death chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
so sad but a great story
Shadow Rise chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
O.O wow. Very stunning. I love it.
Bria Tharen chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I'm not sure I understand... the Exile was falling to the dark side because she slept with Atton, and so Mical cut her and she bled to death? Correct me if I'm wrong... I just don't get it.
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I would have had Atton pick up that scalpel and bury it in Mical's forhead.. but hey. Chundering does good too.

Sad, sad fic v.v
blackghost7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
A tad on the dark side, but I can dig it. Besides, if memory serves correct...that touch of darkness is in a lot of your fics.

I love this...I really do. It was effin' amazing! But then again, all of your stuff is amazing...so~...um...yeah...

Keep up the good work dearie. I'll be her to review as always. That is to say, if it isn't 3:15am again and I can actually force myself to think coherently and strum up something that at least resembles a review and not just an endless ramble like this turned out to be.
Cylka chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh... Damn! That was really twisted and really sad at the same time. At first I expected Atton to go "scary" like he usually does in your stories, but then Mical... Poor Atton :( Good story. I really liked it.