Reviews for Remember December
lenasti16 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Aww, so bittersweet ending for all their complicated history... My #Huddy heart is actually aching for the both of them.. Now, on to read the sequel which I hope gives the happy ending both House and Cuddy deserve with one another. :)
Byte size chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
This is . . . such a brilliant story it's unbelievable.
bloodyscallywag chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
this is good,keep going:))
Ocean chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Wow! U really got their relationship right on!
Iane Casey chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
Did a marathon read-through of this spectacular fic! :) I love how you made it as in-character as you could! And it really paid off until the last sentence! Kudos! :) And excuse the VERY late review. I've only read this now. LOL. And I'm glad to have come across the fic. :) I loved every chapter of it :)
JLCH chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
This was a very VERY good story!
shion81 chapter 16 . 11/14/2009
your story is amazing! I read it in one only breath! Love it so much, even if it's sad and walk with the "you can't always get what you want", but the end let me think that "if you try get what you need"! and I want to think that way for house and cuddy!

thanks a lot, again, for sharing this great story!
house3er4ev chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i loved your story! i cant wait to read the sequal!
Lisa 1214 chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
I just found your fic today and i read the whole thing in one sitting. loved it. Great job tying everything in. I hope you are working on the sequel,
JanineintheHouse chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow! this is awesome!

Ive been looking for a proper Huddy college Fic, for so long!

Now if only they explored their college days on the show xD
julesgriffith chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
Great story. I just read the whole thing in two sittings. You did a great job with their history. I believed every single moment, and I would totally read the sequel.
Viktorija chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
I loved this story very much!:)
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw this is fantastic!
dwgmommy chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
I just finished reading this story and I loved it! Great job. I'm moving onto the sequel now! Keep up the good work.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 16 . 4/14/2009