Reviews for Kingdom Hearts, Enter The Mystical Land of Wisdom
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Update soon!
chorh-gom break chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Sora and his friends gone to Chorh-gom prison to free mastertigress. The kingdom hearts trio and the dragon warrior use there powers to free tigress
chorh-gom break chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Sora and his friends gone to. Chorh-gom prison to free master tigress. The kingdom hearts trio and dragon warrior use. There power to free tigress.
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
You got the two nobodies mixed up. Larxine is the girl, zexion is the male.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
This Chapter Is Awesome! Pleas Update The Next Chapter, I Can't Wait Till I See It.
Ms.Bookfan chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
omg im totally waiting anxiously for the next chapter this fanfic is great and i hope you updait soon :D
enzoscifo chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
please!.
update it please!. i begging you this is hilarious and epic will you update?.
Dragon Hearts 33 chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Hey are u going to update the story. It's really good.
Dragon Hearts 33 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
This is amazing
Owlkid chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
-CAPS LOCK- PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEE UPDATE NOW! I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS AND KUNG FU PANDA! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
please make chapter 15 a samXtigress thing,in fact I have a idea for 3 things:

as sora and the gang head to save tigress a hooded stranger stops them and says"only a choosen one may save tigress"he pulls out a keyblade and says"prove you are stronger"

and then this one:

after the battle the stranger said"very well you are as strong as legend speeks but.."
then the stanger takes off the hood and is reveled to be sam who sora sam says"I'm coming also"

and finily:
sora says"so sam how did you follow me when I told you that you can't come?"sam laughed and said"I snuck in while you had you backs turned"po laughed then sora asked"but why did you want to prevent us from saving tigress and how do you know her?"sam started blushing and said"well I meet tigress when me and her were kids and we are close friends,and about the first qusten I wanted to save her because..."sora said"what what is the reson?"sam said"it's because I love her!"everone went silent after that

so there
Azturner chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
I'd love for this the next chapter of this exciting story to be written, please.
blueshadowprincess chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
nicely done hope to see more soon
D.J. Scales chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Well the chapters nice but you've got the characters of Zexion and Larxene mixed up. Larxene's supposed to have the short temper and Zexion's suppose to be calm. Either way good job.
Karyn Phantom chapter 14 . 2/8/2012