Reviews for Kingdom Hearts, Enter The Mystical Land of Wisdom
Whittney Harmon chapter 14 . 2/13
I read the story and was profoundly impressed by it. An excellent example of penmanship, that and giving credit where credit is due. I can't wait to see what happens next. That and whether or not Sora, Donald and Goofy will team up with Po and the Furious Five in future adventures.
Grace chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I love it and would you mind UPDATING! I've waiting FOREVER!
RustyPete12 chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Wow. This was a good one. I can tell it's not finished yet, but this should've been canon in the KH2 game. Good job thus far!
Dario Flaman chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
Oh man! I know it's been like five years but please finish this! It's the best KHXKFP story ever! I love it!
hagane-inu chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
will you update this? beacuase I really want to know what will happen now! I-m so excited with this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Update soon!
chorh-gom break chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Sora and his friends gone to Chorh-gom prison to free mastertigress. The kingdom hearts trio and the dragon warrior use there powers to free tigress
chorh-gom break chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Sora and his friends gone to. Chorh-gom prison to free master tigress. The kingdom hearts trio and dragon warrior use. There power to free tigress.
Kamen Rider Yokai chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
You got the two nobodies mixed up. Larxine is the girl, zexion is the male.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
This Chapter Is Awesome! Pleas Update The Next Chapter, I Can't Wait Till I See It.
MissBookFan chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
omg im totally waiting anxiously for the next chapter this fanfic is great and i hope you updait soon :D
enzoscifo chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
please!.
update it please!. i begging you this is hilarious and epic will you update?.
Dragon Hearts 33 chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Hey are u going to update the story. It's really good.
Dragon Hearts 33 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
This is amazing
Owlkid chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
-CAPS LOCK- PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEE UPDATE NOW! I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS AND KUNG FU PANDA! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!