Reviews for Hopeless Causes
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
supert
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Found myself back here and that point where Alec simply whispers "anything" has my chest constricting just as hard now as it did the first time I read this piece.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Well done! Your charactarisations are spot on and you have an easy/nautral/flowy way of writing (hope you know what I mean - you're a natural!). Perhaps the piece lost a bit of oopmh towards the end, but I'm totally going to check out the rest of your back catalogue of work.
Carla chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
most AMAZING fic ever
l chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This was really good! Alec's stunt was super friggin awesome! I need a sequel! Thanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
neverlasting-legend chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
It was a nice story from start to finish. It had an excellent plot and the right kind of drives. I loved how I didn't find any holes that would have had me squirming for an explanation or a different take of the situation.
Jennifer chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I completly loved that story, i wish you'd made it longer. I love any Max Alec stories, especially one as well written as yours. Thanks for the entertainment.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Glad it worked out. NOW... I need to stop reading. I love vacation time. I really liked this one. The only thing that would have made it better is to see more fear that Max might die and Alec's reaction. Friggen Cure was really good at showing the emotional crash Max would make, but Alec's crash?
blubblubblubblub chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
great
marinawings chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
so i'm a big supernatural fan who's slightly obsessed with jensen ackles. and i found out he was in dark angel, so i've been checking that out to, reading the fanfiction, etc. and i have to say, this has got to be one of my favorites! i love the way you write the characters and their interactions. they seem spot on to me. i found this story nicely intense and dramatic-highly enjoyable. i'll have to check out your other stories!
orphankitten livejournal chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
okay this is seriously awesome! AWESOME!AWESOME!AWESOME!AWESOME!

I can so easily see this one being an episode, I want this fic to be an episode! damn FOX! the jerks!
MQuil chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Wow, great job on this story. It was such a relief to read an Alec/Max fic that kept them in character. Dang, though-I really wanted the story to continue. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Jackie chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I love it :) Even more, I love how you kept them so in character. Alec totally would wake up in surgery and act like that! haha
src13 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Really enjoyed this story. Especially liked the second part with Max admitting to Logan that she just might like Alec. Plus the interaction between Alec and Max was great!
JG chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I really enjoyed that. Very exciting with some great Max/Alec interaction at the end.