Reviews for All I want for Christmas
lolyncut chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I think they should put the mistletoe up with a thumbtack and just stand over it all night,kissing. Then move the mostletoe to the bedroom and . . . . until New Years!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 8/4/2009 sweet! can i get spencey next christmas and PURPLE! hehe...
Raphael0877 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
"It was just Reid. He wasn’t scary."

My favorite line! No, he's not scary, but her feelings for him are! Garcia is a great match-maker, huh?

Cute story.
REIDFANATIC chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Emily you lucky girl, Spencer could come and help me decorate my tree. I think I even have some mistletoe around here somewhere. If not, I could get some fast. I know...the line.
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I'm glad Reid and Emily got to for Christmas! I think they need each since they seem to be in the same boat with their familes. I'm glad Garcia meddled! Great Story!
LoraLee2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Christmas is always so much better with the one you love.

Mistletoe, Garcia is such a wonderful meddler.
Parzival chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Merry Christmas!

The X-mas holiday season is such a catalyst for emotions, both the sad and the happy ones. I felt so sorry for Emily, and I’m happy it ended in a positive way for her. I’m sure that is the most beautiful Christmas tree she’s ever had, and who would have thought that Reid would have such a talent with improvising decorations and at the same time enough courage and foresight to bring along a mistletoe? Lovely one shot, thanks :-)
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was so sweet and so perfect. What more could a woman ask for at Christmas then Spencer Reid. He had such a wonderful idea of helping her decorate the tree with home made ornaments. Garcia is like a fairy god mother who always makes sure her Junior G Man is prepared.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
once again you have a great one shot. Your muse is on a roll.