Reviews for For Now
aserste chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
lovelovelove...))) breathtaking! the reader is head over heels))
007in221B chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Really fits the romance between Vesper and James, loved the content and how it's a short snippet into their life.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was great these two r great

Maria
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
ok

it was

perfect

XD
Illya Kuryakin chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like this. I have $2... somthing *looks in wallet*. iwould never mind sharing as long as we buy the whole franchise and I get Alec.

*grin*

CAPTJOCK
Grazia D chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I love your disclaimer! I have about $4.50 in pennies, will that help?

Love this. I love the way you wrote this. Short, sweet, and completely summed up Vesper and James.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Maybe if we all pool our money, we can buy Bond together! Of course, that means we'll have to share... ;-)

One or two errors, but nothing glaring ("Woman" should have been "Women").

All in all, very well done! I like the comparison - she stripped his armor but kept her own. Very true.
clockworksharks chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Well I pretty much despise Vesper, (In a loving sort of way of course) yet I love this short little story. I dig your writing style very much! And the disclaimer made me giggle haha.
Delaney Lowe chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh! Short and sweet but at the same time there were undercurrents of deeper meaning. I like your character portrayals.

I used to really really dislike Vesper but the more fanfics i read that people have done about casino royale, the more i actually think she's a fairly decent character. This fanfic served to add to this effect.

Well done!