Reviews for New York, I Love You
laurienlaurie chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
love this story! urgh please update fast, im addicted now! its so perfect, and i hope this story will continue for a long time
Lindsay chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Awesome story can't wait to read the next chapter(s). Hope you put one up soon.
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Awesome chapter! I totally love this story! :) Hahaa, the scene with Nate, his wife, Blair, and Serena just made me laugh. Like, could the situation get any more awkward? Haaha. And I love the whole Chuck/Blair/Blake storyline. It's just so ironic. I really can't wait to see what happens when Blair finds out they're doing business together. J'adore this and I can't wait for more! Update soon! :)
princetongirl chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
loved it update soon
victrolagg21 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
im liking this story a lot! update soon i cant wait for blake and chuck to see blair together that will be really great!
juliana chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I love it, pls update!
Kensley-Jackson chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Definitely pursue Blair and Chuck
D chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
hahah very nice job.. i can't wait to see what's next
RL92chic chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
This sounds very interesting. Do continue!
3venst4r chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
im intrigued with your story. please tell us more. you set up the scene really well and i just cant wait for trouble and angst to unfold.
xxclick-mexx chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Good story!

your writing style is excellent, i'm already hooked. keep up the awesome work, everyone is so in character!
D chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
i only care about chuck and blair lol :D!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
loved it update soon
amanda chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
awsome... i like the story. UPDATE SOON.
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was totally awesome! Great start! I can't wait to see what happens when Blair finds out her fiance is doing business with Chuck! And Rufus and Lily have a kid? Nate's wife is pregnant? O_O Holy crap. This is one of the best future fics I've read! I'm totally alerting. Please update soon! :)