Reviews for Finding Family
wow!1 love it!
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
why did she run away?
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
oh no! she's been bitten
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
wow! this is only the first chapter and i already love it!
1LovesLatin3 chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
this is an amazing story. i love how it was brother/sister-centric in the beginning then progressed to b/e.

i LOVE stories that focus on the brother/sister relationships: if someone was hurt they would scream for their sibling; the stories in which they confide everything to their sibling and even after findin love, they still have that close relationship... wether the sibling is jasper or emmett i love the overprotective brother and the "if you even so much as THINK about hurting my sister, i will KILL you..." speech.

the romance in this story is great but personally (this is your story, you can do whatever you want with it, im just telling you what i honestly think here) i think that when you added the romance factor so fast and hard... you lost a little of that brother-and-sister relationship...the only time i get strong sibling-ness is when you do jasper's POV when/after bella is hurt.

im not sure how EXACTLY you could incorperate more bro/sis stuff without compromising the romance.

mabey just a long conversation about the past or just them spending time together watching a movie.

the little things are what stands out to me. when i read i analyze the people's character and relationships.

if you want to have more js/b sibling stuff without compromising the romance; i suggest that you focus on the little things: bella putting her head on jasper's shoulder during a movie, a hug, saying i love you... stuff like that...

thats my opinion and if you want to take it and run, thats great; and if not... oh well, just dont be offended or pissed at me. i love your story and thats that, no matter what direction it heads in, i will still read it.

thanks for reading (if you actually read it that is)

~morgan aka jane

ps: in case you were wondering: no, i dont usually write really long reviews... this is probally my longest ever
blueheart93 chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
I really love this story! Never thought I would get into so many vampire stories, but I am and this is one of my favorites!
Midnight Draven chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
good story. When the wolves attacked her was that because she was in their territory?
Lexi Kaye chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love these stories of Bella being related to one of the Cullens and then meeting that person again as a vampire.
twiztidkay chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
great story! loved the way he proposed to bella! very cute! you should continue the story.
Matryoshka Doll chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
Awesome Ending!

I wonder how Jasper will react...
TooLazyToSignInRavita13 chapter 14 . 6/26/2009

Man I hate those stupid wolves. They ruin everything! But I'm kinda glad they were in the story cuz atleast they got Eddie-boy to propose.

Hey you know what would've been funny? If the russet coloured wolf (AKA Jacob right?) imprinted on Bella...hehe...that'd have been evil... XD

Hmm...I wonder what Jazz's gonna think of his lil sis getting hitched to his lil bro? Man that sounds weird! AND WRONG! But you know what I mean! Anyway I think he's gonna be our lovable Jazzy and accept it all graciously whilst promising to rip off little Eddie's head if he leaves or hurts Bella! That's the wonderful Jasper that we all know and love (especially me! :D) !

Anyway you better update SOON! Or else!

(And by,"Or else", I mean that you will be thrown into a pit of rabid vipers or worse Canadian geese for the terrible, unforgivable crime of not updating and denying your devoted fans the wonderfulness and greatness that is this story! Oh and it's not a threat or anything okay? Just a warning...XD)
shortie2010 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
hey just caught up on the story and i must say that i love it. the whole dynamic is great. alot of ppl get edward a little off but u did perfectly. this story is so good! i love the whole twist with james that was awesome! cant wait for the next chapter. post soon!

amanda ]
bakagirl123 chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
update soon please
Elphabella1122 chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
GAREAT STORY! i have never thought of this idea...I really love it. :D Thanks!
937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »