Reviews for Finding Family
badmojo19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh, my, LORD! You actually had me crying!
Amyvicky chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
So... I miss this story :(
anna0728 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I have read both stories and while the both have Jasper and Bella as siblings they are not the same I think Bella is tougher by far in yours and they seem to be closer.
Kimco96 chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Amazing story. Really amazing!
xxvivixxluvsxxvampsxx chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
i love it so far. it keeps on gettin better and better. ah! i cnt take the suspense anymor... i have to go and read the nxt chapter(: haha.
xxvivixxluvsxxvampsxx chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
yu did a fabtastic job on your first chapter... i just read the first one.. and i cried. i love how yu wrote it too. keep up the good work!

& by the way i love jasper and bella stories.. as long as they're siblings tho.. and not dating. but i can see this will be a great story.
MaEsTaMa chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
I would like that the Cullen take down the wolf with the Volturi
ElyBabyxo chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Ahhh I lovee your story its so awesomeee :) I am late with it though , since I just started reading today..or yesterday I guess since its almost 2am. I just couldn't go to bed without finishing every single chapter :] I lovee your story and I think your an amazing author. Can't wait to read more

xo Ely .
majolevi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really hope you get to finish this story, even when you haven't update for 1 year! I would really enjoy to read the final chapter.

Anyway great job!
gabbi chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
when the next one coming i can't wait
Lily Black Cullen Potter chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
ohhhh what happen
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
love it so much
KelseyBea chapter 15 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this story! It was very cute and original! I have neve seen a story line like that! I wish there had been more into Bella and edwards relationship- more than I love u I love u too ok three months later. I realize that it wasn't what your story was about but it needed more of the development of the relationship to make it more real than fakey cheesy. But despite that little thing I really enjoyed it and I really liked it! Good job!
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
nice

i like it can't wait to read more!
AlexRodriguez chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE ur story and yes I do think u should write another 1!
943 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »