Reviews for Finding Family
nightmareparade chapter 15 . 4/14/2010

nightmareparade chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
dont worry bout it.

there are many fics with bella jasper, ive read five, they all sound the same, but do have different aspects which i love.
TwiguysObsessed chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
I love it! Bella and a rifle still gets me giggling :)

And the the fact that Bella and Jasper are related is good too.
weflytothetardis chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
LOVES IT! u should totally so a sequel!
Midguided-Angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
oh i love the story so much it is so good i cant wait to read more. you are an incredible writer by the way it is just such a good story i hope to read more of your stories.
da small 1 chapter 15 . 3/7/2010

post soon!
da small 1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010

was it jasper!

oh the suspense!
You May Call Me chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
And so they meet! Yah! I actually LOVE this story! You are really descriptive, it's like I was sucked into their world! Well done you!
You May Call Me chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I really like this story! It's the first one I have read that was so detailed! REALLY LIKE IT!
Eternally-Mine chapter 15 . 2/9/2010
please make a sequel and please post the honeymoon son :)
CeilingFan chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Interesting, but a few quibbles:

- If Bella is a product of her time, there would be no "since I couldn't be a doctor." Nursing was a daring enough way for a woman to keep herself occupied.

- If Bella was human during the civil war, she shouldn't be talking about "centuries" of wearing corsets.

- Withdrawing all her money feels weird. So...Bella has a hunch that an economic catastrophe is about to occur? Not every bank failed during the Great Depression. If Bella suspected a problem that could take down an entire banking system, she would also (I think?) figure that money itself would lose all value. In which case, she should be sinking that money into gold or land or something...

- TN is sunny 80% of the year. I feel the Memphis teenager impersonation would not go well AT ALL.

That said, I'm only bothering to write these in because I've found the story fun but for bits like these that really stick out. And this is not necessarily an accuracy quibble, just a story question: WHY WOULD SHE RUN AWAY FROM HER LONG-LOST BROTHER? There doesn't seem to be any hidden angst here. I mean, she's lonely and the one person she loved most is alive before her. Why not say hi, at least?
TwilightGurl4Lyfe chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I absolutely love it!
yours4alleternity chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
that was so cute i loved it keep up the good work XD

~yours4alleternity approves
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
I love how Jasper is all big brotherly when Bella's hurt. I can't wait till Bella & Edward tell Jasper that their engaged.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
As with Bella, I liked how you gave a brief account of what Jasper did after being changed and before being reunited with Bella. I loved his reaction to seeing Bella in the cafeteria!
937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »