Reviews for Everyone Needs Someone to Care
Hakanii-chan chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
This was an awesome story! Was grossed knowing that they were eating humans in front of rose (while she ate veggies) but all in all this was soo fluffy and cute! Was happy that you showed them having a little girl yay! :D
vxnityprince chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
This is so sweet! I love this haha
callmeBaby'08 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
okay um its alright but needed more action
callmeBaby'08 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Everything is just soooo chipper i dont know any other word to describe it
MewNamine chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
D'aw~ That was so cute and fluffy...Makes me wanna eat cotton candy...and get some coffee...I wonder if there's still some of that instant coffee powder thing. Anyways, loved it. Love, love, love, love, love~
hohohope chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
luv this story just like a buch of ur stories!u r such an awesome writer!
ToxicCherry420 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
hey awesome story
ClownQween'69 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hey, I'm liking this story so far! It's different, and actually what I had been looking for! You're right... poor Tommy Hewitt doesn't get enough love, lol.

I especially loved this line: "Tonight they would be eating whatever had been screaming in the basement yesterday, and I definitely didn't want to eat whoever that was." I thought that was just great!

Well, I'm off to read the rest of the chapters. This is an awesome story and you are an amazing writer! :)
jc44 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
love.
jc44 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
so cute

great job :)
jc44 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I LOVE IT.

really, i laughed and awwed at various parts.

bravo for making thomas into a huggable teddy bear
KodyKrypt chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
this is adorable! i'm in love with it! 5 stars!
Dollface87 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
i loved it
Jessica chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I loved this story,I've read it twice because it's so good! I have a request,could you do a romance with Hoyt as one of the main characters?Rose was a great character,and I know you can make another great character to be Hoyt's love interest...
The Mistress of Nature chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Omg... I absolutely LOVE you! Thank you so much for making the epilogue! :D Now I am officially REALLY happy!